Hillary is Officially 'F*ED': Guccifer - 'I hacked Hillary's server'

A hacker just revealed he hacked Hillary's server, gaining access to some of this nation's most clasified national secrets, putting this nation and many American citizens in the field in grave danger....

...and f*ed up libs are trying to brush this aside as if the new revelation is meaningless. Intentional or not, Hillary is a traitor.

But that's her appeal to the left!

indeed

Haven't we been told repeatedly by the usual suspects that Hillary's server was never hacked? I seem to remember that being very confidently asserted.

Haven't we been told repeatedly by the usual suspects that Hillary's server was never hacked? I seem to remember that being very confidently asserted.
Then you clowns swallow an unconfirmed story from a not credible source.as if it was gospel.
As to Benghazi those men knew the job was dangerous and possibly deadly when they signed up.

The FBI doesn't NEED to even indict. Just issue a statement that her remaining security clearances are revoked for grossly and arrogantly compromising National Security. --- And that she is INELIGIBLE to obtain Security clearances at that level ever again.. Don't need a criminal proceeding. The FBI has the authority to make that determination..

THEN -- we'll see who understands the severity of what was done for political gain -- and who would STILL VOTE for a person that the FBI deems not trustworthy enough to grant a clearance to..

Sure if she's ELECTED -- then THEORETICALLY she has access to anything the power whore demands. But that would be an interesting test of wills between the HildeBeast and the 3 letter agencies -- wouldn't it??

Yeah, the problem is, nobody at the FBI is going to commit career suicide and do that.

Get Real.

Now that the GOP has committed electoral suicide and nominated a Reality TV Rodeo Clown, no one is going to want to piss off the next boss.

See ---- a political hack would make that miscalculation. But having BEEN thru many FBI vettings myself and having them actually show up at my HS teachers door to ask questions about me --- THEY take this very seriously. And they have PRINCIPLES. Something that is totally lacking from your assessment of THEIR priorities.

Last thing this country wants is to have 5 Million Cleared people who get the impression that leaving TSecret material laying around exposed ----- is no big deal..

My bets are on the FBI just cutting her OFF in terms of access to clearances. Doesn't NEED a trial. Then we see who takes this seriously and who just wants to coronate a retread power whore with callous disregard for security protocols..

Then you clowns swallow an unconfirmed story from a not credible source.as if it was gospel.
As to Benghazi those men knew the job was dangerous and possibly deadly when they signed up.
In today's world, it is more likely than not that her stupidly unsecured server was hacked. That's why it's so ludicrous for the sycophantic Hillary weasels to run around piously proclaiming that it was not. And, as for Benhazi, they also trusted that their superiors would reduce that risk whenever possible. You know, things like heightened security on the anniversary of 9/11.

Last edited:
This info should all but guarantee Hillary goes to prison!

(RE: Drudgereport.com)

Yeah any day now. Any day now...

I'll wait and see on this hacker's story, but I mean you do acknowledge that obviously the criminal investigation is real, right?
It literally doesn't matter to the sycophantic Hillary weasels. The FBI could come down with not only an indictment recommendation, but be looking to arrest her, and they would strenuously insist that there's nothing to it, nothing at all and everyone should just sit down and shut up.

I'll wait and see on this hacker's story, but I mean you do acknowledge that obviously the criminal investigation is real, right?
"Criminal" investigation? No there is not one of those going on.

For fuck's sakes, of course there is.
What is the crime?

What is the crime?

We have to pass the indictment to know what's in it.

What is the crime?

You can't state a crime?

As I said earlier , the right's eagerness to swallow any bit of garbage about Hillary is a sign of abject fear.
Nothing reasonable clear headed about it.

As I said earlier , the right's eagerness to swallow any bit of garbage about Hillary is a sign of abject fear.
Nothing reasonable clear headed about it.

LOL sweeping this email situation under the rug as garbage is just stupid.

The Director of the FBI is a serious man, not taken to wasting his time and energy on a witch hunt, if he didn't believe there's a chance some crimes were committed here, he wouldn't be expanding the resources on this investigation that he is.

Just out of curiosity, assuming there IS a recommendation for indictment , would you then say "yeah there's a problem here" or would you continue to support Hillary? Because I actually think the Director is a man of integrity and if after a thorough investigation he decides that no there is no need for indictment that people should respect that, he's earned that trust in his career.

What is the crime?

You can't state a crime?
Disclosing classified information.

What is the crime?

Exposing TSecret messaging to a non-secure communications environment. Same as if she picked up a TS convo on her blackberry phone. .That level material NEVER LEAVES a CERTIFIED secured environment. And she KNOWS by looking at it whether it is subject to classification or not. You do not need proof of hacking or interception. You only need proof that the comm traffic left CERTIFIED containment.

Any other questions?

Forum List

Back