Hillary Clinton's Sad, SAD Inability To Let Go Of Her 2016 Defeat

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Did we dodge a huge bullet when we didn't choose this lunatic as potus or what?

Actually that would be left wingers....a much lower life form than liberals.

no

No what ?

You don't agree or you don't understand ?

Left wingers are truly a lower life form than liberals.

Liberals like freedom.

Left wingers think others should wipe their butts for them.

Big difference.

Know what, you’re ignorant.

Please report to your local elementary school and enroll.

I said "No what ?" That was the questoin...it had nothing to do with knowing or knowledge.

You lost.

Suck on it for the next 2.5 years and about 12 years after that.

Bwahahahahahahaha

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a questoin, since there’s no such thing as a questoin.

I'm certain you lost.

Now what was the questoin...?

Oh, yeah...I know.

How are you dorks going to explain another monumental fail after claiming a blue wave that will be more like a quiet breeze ?

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Did we dodge a huge bullet when we didn't choose this lunatic as potus or what?

Yes we did.

She accepts no accountability except as (in her own mind) queen.

You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

:cuckoo:
We try, but she insists to whine in public about her being a failure, and we also hear liberals whine daily on here about Trump.

Hardly, we Liberals laugh at the president that you’re forced to apologize or rationalize for in here.

We Left Wingers actually laugh and deride you sycophants who by choice are forced to defend a president who Bill Gates says is dumber than you think.

Enjoy that
Lol, you supported a president who put men in girls locker rooms. You have no credibility to call others dumb.

We support transgender kids who ID to the restroom they want to go the bathroom in.

Not conservative old white pedophiles looking for some trim.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
She's the first to make losing an election a professional career.

We try, but she insists to whine in public about her being a failure, and we also hear liberals whine daily on here about Trump.

Hardly, we Liberals laugh at the president that you’re forced to apologize or rationalize for in here.

We Left Wingers actually laugh and deride you sycophants who by choice are forced to defend a president who Bill Gates says is dumber than you think.

Enjoy that
Lol, you supported a president who put men in girls locker rooms. You have no credibility to call others dumb.

We support transgender kids who ID to the restroom they want to go the bathroom in.

THANK YOU! Finally admit that they want to go to the opposite restroom. well I'm sure the girls DONT want them in there. I support what the true gender people want.

Enjoy that

THANK YOU! Finally admit that they want to go to the opposite restroom. well I'm sure the girls DONT want them in there. I support what the true gender people want.
The left are just pushing for pedophilia to be legal.

Enjoy that

What about transgender who IDs as a male and use that bathroom?

But hey, thanks for reinforcing the conservative old white pedophile angle.

Enjoy that

Yes they are, but the thing they don't understand. Just because they want to change their gender, doesn't mean they can. They brag about being for science, but science proves them wrong on this one. You cannot alter your DNA.

Enjoy that

Yes they are, but the thing they don't understand. Just because they want to change their gender, doesn't mean they can. They brag about being for science, but science proves them wrong on this one. You cannot alter your DNA.
You're a science denier for saying humans can't change sex on a whim you know.

Enjoy that

Excuse me for not wanting a grown man showing his dick to a little girl. To get his gollys off.

Enjoy that

Excuse me for not wanting a grown man showing his dick to a little girl. To get his gollys off.

Don't go to a catholic church then.

Yes, and they will be soon. When science claims a fetus is a living being. Will happen soon, then I will enjoy watching the murder supporting bitches back track on their beliefs. They will go down in history, worst than Hitler. Hell Hitler would be jealous of what these pricks have gotten away with.

Don't go to a catholic church then.
No I don't, those priest that do that to children. Should be executed, in my opinion.

Yes, and they will be soon. When science claims a fetus is a living being. Will happen soon, then I will enjoy watching the murder supporting bitches back track on their beliefs. They will go down in history, worst than Hitler. Hell Hitler would be jealous of what these pricks have gotten away with.

Your life has been a meaningless and endless choice of servatue to a myth.

Jose H Christ, gather all your worldly possessions and sell them to go on a trip of enlightenment. Stops at all science tours are advised.

Jose H Christ, gather all your worldly possessions and sell them to go on a trip of enlightenment. Stops at all science tours are advised.
Actually my life is good, I raised a son on my own and have great times. But the innocent murder in the womb is disgusting, and so are the people who support it.

Actually my life is good, I raised a son on my own and have great times. But the innocent murder in the womb is disgusting, and so are the people who support it.

A zygote is a zygote.

A government forcing birth on women seems to be more authoritarian than you want.

Right

I’ve asked this many times, and no one can give a solid answer, care to give a stab?

What exactly did I lose when I accepted Jesus?

Go ahead, be the first to tell me.

Enjoy that

Shame on you !!!!!

Now, that's rich......

The one thing you learn if you truly are enlightened is just how much you don't know and how so many things you can't explain are eventually explained.

I love science. It teaches us that just when you think you know everything....you find out you know nothing.

I’ve asked this many times, and no one can give a solid answer, care to give a stab?

What exactly did I lose when I accepted Jesus?

Go ahead, be the first to tell me.
Well, you didn't lose eternal life. He won't tell you that. Great for you!

Forum List

Back