It's official, the US is now run by the rich, for the rich

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Supreme Court Decision Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights

"workers may not band together to challenge violations of federal labor laws."

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.

It's always been this way. You just figured this out? Holy slow. The whole country realizes it and accepts it.

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.

Your tampon leaking ken?

upload_2018-5-18_17-51-59.png

One can always find a way to get under their boss 's skin though. That can be fun.

You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

How about you do as I do challenge the rich with a skill? They want me so bad now with the low employment rate they will suck my left nut if I agree to work for them.

Once again I see the need for a "sad and agree" button.

It's always been this way. You just figured this out? Holy slow. The whole country realizes it and accepts it.

Yes, it's always been bad, but it's getting worse.

Also the "It's official" would simply be "there is now enough evidence to...."

Also, what are people going to do about it?

How about you do as I do challenge the rich with a skill? They want me so bad now with the low employment rate they will suck my left nut if I agree to work for them.

damn, Wendy's must really be hurting for fry cooks

Money makes the world go around...none of us living today developed our system but we do have to live within it...evidence shows that capitalism works for the greater amount of people and when the majority of the world are freely doing business on a global scale it helps people at all levels of income...Go ahead! come up with a better way and win a prize but to fight against the way we do things without a sane alternative that will work is silly...

I'm retired. Did my stint in the god awful rat race. My advice is to retire as soon as possible. I highly recommend it. I did have a solid college degree though. That was my ticket. Today's employers though don't seem all that great.

Don't forget whites only, troll.

They are read the news..its a great day in America..

I am happy for you!

I'm retired. Did my stint in the god awful rat race. My advice is to retire as soon as possible. I highly recommend it. I did have a solid college degree though. That was my ticket. Today's employers though don't seem all that great.

Yea you got yours and said fuck every one else, who cares if your union pension program was not the real deal except unfunded..

I am happy for you!

Can't wait till the day they pay Wendy's burger flippers $39 bucks an hour , I will apply in a heart beat .. :)

I am happy for you!

Can't wait till the day they pay Wendy's burger flippers $39 bucks an hour , I will apply in a heart beat .. :)

Keep at it little buddy, one day you will be good enough at frying fries to move up to flipping burgers!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

All they did was apply the law as it is written. I do not like the decision but it is the legally correct one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Money makes the world go around...none of us living today developed our system but we do have to live within it...evidence shows that capitalism works for the greater amount of people and when the majority of the world are freely doing business on a global scale it helps people at all levels of income...Go ahead! come up with a better way and win a prize but to fight against the way we do things without a sane alternative that will work is silly...

This isn't about capitalism. This is about how they make capitalism function. They've decided that for capitalism to work, they need to fuck over the poorer people. Why?

Forum List

Back