Hillary Clinton's Sad, SAD Inability To Let Go Of Her 2016 Defeat

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

she is beyond help.....deep deep into her psychotic mind.....not an inch dignity left....

making a spectacle of herself only.....

Sadly; I don’t think the old woman will ever understand why she’s been kicked to the curb.

In contrast, Pence stuck around after his graduation speech at Hillsdale College and shook the hand of every grad. Made it about them.

Sheesh, hillsdale withheld diplomas from all the guys required to shake his hand.

He skipped all the women due to his stupid christian belief right...

In contrast, Pence stuck around after his graduation speech at Hillsdale College and shook the hand of every grad. Made it about them.

Sheesh, hillsdale withheld diplomas from all the guys required to shake his hand.

Really!? Do you enjoy being this stupid?

A complete fabrication from start to finish on your part. Haters going to hate, at least I know what you are.

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Sad is the fact our orange oligarch keeps bringing HER up.

Since you brought it up. Hillsdale College was the first college in Michigan to enroll blacks and women. Also sent the largest number of students from Michigan as soldiers to the Civil War.

Since you brought it up. Hillsdale College was the first college in Michigan to enroll blacks and women. Also sent the largest number of students from Michigan as soldiers to the Civil War.

I didn’t bring it up, but how sad is it that hillsdale now represents backward thinking values.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

:cuckoo:

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

She keeps bringing HERSELF up. You know how media works right? When you go in public and say stuff, the media puts it out for all to see and hear. She continues to force herself into the conversation. If she would just shuffle off to Shady Oaks, we would all be happy.

I didn’t bring it up, but how sad is it that hillsdale now represents backward thinking values.

Pretty awesome that they offer free online courses on the Constitution. Also draw a lot of students from California and Colorado. Pence mentioned that the current college president has been a great mentor. The values are a solid liberal arts education.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

She keeps bringing HERSELF up. You know how media works right? When you go in public and say stuff, the media puts it out for all to see and hear. She continues to force herself into the conversation. If she would just shuffle off to Shady Oaks, we would all be happy.

She gets hired to speak to organizations and groups, so it seems the market is there for her.

GWB doesn’t do public speaking because he has yet to master the sentence.

She gets hired to speak to organizations and groups, so it seems the market is there for her.

Wait... :lol:

Everyone NEEDS to stop talking about Hillary...

...then you bring up Bush...

:auiqs.jpg:

Wait... :lol:

Everyone NEEDS to stop talking about Hillary...

...then you bring up Bush...

:auiqs.jpg:

I never said that she or anyone else should stop talking, except Larry p Arnn about “dark ones”.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

:cuckoo:
Democrats have been trying to slap a muzzle on that crazy old woman for months.
Are you saying we shouldn’t be laughing? :)

You do have the link to a reputable website for this story, don’t you?

Forum List

Back