Hillary Clinton's Sad, SAD Inability To Let Go Of Her 2016 Defeat

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Sad is the fact our orange oligarch keeps bringing HER up.
She keeps bringing HERSELF up. You know how media works right? When you go in public and say stuff, the media puts it out for all to see and hear. She continues to force herself into the conversation. If she would just shuffle off to Shady Oaks, we would all be happy.

She gets hired to speak to organizations and groups, so it seems the market is there for her.

GWB doesn’t do public speaking because he has yet to master the sentence.

Bush has been classy, Hillary has been a narcissistic nut about losing. She has yet to move on.

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

:cuckoo:
Gonna keep worrying till both of them are worm food and pushing up daisies.

Mocking Hillary over not being able to grasp why she lost and not being able to move on from it used to be fun but now I pity her it's sad to see her turn into Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard.

Mocking Hillary over not being able to grasp why she lost and not being able to move on from it used to be fun but now I pity her it's sad to see her turn into Norma Desmond from Sunset Boulevard.

If you actually had pity, you would use it on our current president.

If you actually had pity, you would use it on our current president.
I do have pity which is way given the content of what few of your post I have read I will use it on you as well as Hillary.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Uhmmm.........

I don't recall that being in the article.

You want to back up your claim ?

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

We morons beat you for the WH/Senate/House (yeah...we gerrymandered the senate)/SCOTUS.

Perhaps you should stop calling people morons and do something meaningful (in your case that would be making yourself compost for a garden).

President Clinton

President Clinton

President Clinton

Oh....wait......

President Trump

President Trump

President Trump

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

We try, but she insists to whine in public about her being a failure, and we also hear liberals whine daily on here about Trump.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

We try, but she insists to whine in public about her being a failure, and we also hear liberals whine daily on here about Trump.

Hardly, we Liberals laugh at the president that you’re forced to apologize or rationalize for in here.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Hardly, we Liberals laugh at the president that you’re forced to apologize or rationalize for in here.
I guess you can't read almost half of the forums on here, is a whine feast about Trump. Also, what do I have to apologize for? I mean Trump has made Obama's legacy, just a bad memory. I'm happy!

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

I guess you can't read almost half of the forums on here, is a whine feast about Trump. Also, what do I have to apologize for? I mean Trump has made Obama's legacy, just a bad memory. I'm happy!

this "forum" is not representative of the real world. but it's cute that you think it is. irrational, but cute

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

the world thinks trump is a major fail. only trumptards are ok with him. that's why his approval ratings suck.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Dude, she went on a book tour and she goes on TV interviews......Just use your brain once in a while.

It is Trump who keeps bringing it up

She wrote a book, is giving speeches and going on the talk show circuit to go over her losing and why she lost, she has blamed women, and despicables the FBI,Russia and on and on, if fact this thread is about her bringing it up again. Kerry, Gore and even Sanders have let it go.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Actually that would be left wingers....a much lower life form than liberals.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

the world thinks trump is a major fail. only trumptards are ok with him. that's why his approval ratings suck.

They don't suck much worse than any other presidents.

Who cares what the rest of the world thinks ?

They liked Obama....poor judges of character.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

Dude, she went on a book tour and she goes on TV interviews......Just use your brain once in a while.

Isn't that making a Yuge assumption on your part ?

Forum List

Back