US Senate advances $95 bln Ukraine, Israel aid bill after failed border deal

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Senate is controlled by Biden's Democrats, the house is controlled by the anti-Biden Republicans. The real difficulty is getting the bill passed in the house. Needless to say, this is a major step forward!
Progress is inevitable. The world listens.

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

I do not understand why the Ukraine needs our money. I do not even understand how the Ukraine is at war or why.
When I read stories like this;

Ukraine to start construction on 4 new nuclear reactors later this year​

Are they doing this with our money, or do they use our money for war, their money for fun?

I do not understand why the Ukraine needs our money. I do not even understand how the Ukraine is at war or why.

Are they doing this with our money, or do they use our money for war, their money for fun?

Paying for someone elses war isnt progress.
Pay for your own goddamn wars.
Be glad when this gets shot down.

BUT YOU SEMI - IVAN 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 ARE OK WITH IT, RIGHT ?

How are they at war, and building nuclear power plants at the same time. Four of them, $10 billion each. That is $40 billion dollars.

I just finished watching putin's pig- dogs statement. As accustomed as I am to their genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Mongol- Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

I hope the aid never passes but I imagine at some point they will all vote to give away billions and billions. It's what they do.

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

I dont support the russians, you simple minded weirdo.
I just dont want to pay for other peoples wars. Russia or Israel.

They are fighting for democracy and against Putin, idiot dupe functional Nazi...

The Senate's vote is not a final approval to send the bill to the House, but it allows the legislation to clear a major hurdle before going up for final passage.

If the bill passes the Senate, it's unclear whether Speaker Mike Johnson would allow it to go up for a vote in the House.

Here we go again...same old shit again.... walking down the avenue......the screwing's coming for me and you...

How are they at war, and building nuclear power plants at the same time. Four of them, $10 billion each. That is $40 billion dollars.
~~~~~~
You would think that their first objective is to win the war against the aggressor Russia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back