Tucker - disappointed?

One point that stood out to me was when Putin congratulated Biden on winning the presidency, but the Biden administration has never been in communication with Putin since. Apparently a worse communication situation than in the cold war years. It sums up many facets of the Biden adminstration in a bad way.
That he should cuddle pootin like the former fuckup did.

When did maga start loving dictators?

Yeah, 2016.

One point that stood out to me was when Putin congratulated Biden on winning the presidency, but the Biden administration has never been in communication with Putin since. Apparently a worse communication situation than in the cold war years. It sums up many facets of the Biden adminstration in a bad way.

That he should cuddle pootin like the former fuckup did.
When did maga start loving dictators?
The problem is mistaking Putin for a dictator. If you want an example of a dictator you need to look at men such as Bush Jr. and Creepy Joe Biden. The Deep State/Military Industrial Complex is using Fascist techniques to coerce men into becoming dictators in the exact same way they did in Vietnam (Thieu), Iran (the Shah), Chile (Pinochet), Georgia (Saakashvili), and NoKrainium (Zoolinsky).

(1) It is we who are disappointed by Mr. C.

(2) He should never have stepped foot in Russia, let alone "interviewed" that individual.

(3) That individual is beyond the pale.

(4) The tragic suffering of the Ukrainian (and Russian) people during these last 2 years has been so senseless.
No more or less “beyond the Pale” compared to George W. Bush

What has the United States invaded 50 countries? Do you know how many countries Spain, France, Ottoman Empire, Japan etc has invaded?

People act like the world is coming to an end when Russia invades one country

Biden is unfit to serve and the Country is falling apart but meanwhile the left keeps track of a Putin interview. It beats seeing dead people and talking about the 25th Amendment.

Both Biden AND Trump are unfit to run the country. The whole electoral system is rubbish.

Pootin was the head of the KGB, so it makes sense he's good at controlling an interview.
Putin is an intelligent and very knowledgeable man. Tucker interviewed him, that's his job as a journalist. Putin's job was to respond to Tucker's questions. If you're looking for a debate (instead) then bring on Biden (or the former President, CIA agent Geo. Bush Sr.) and then we'll see what's what and who's who. Well? Let's hear you petition for a head-to-head debate between Putin and Biden. What's a-matter, no guts? :safetocomeoutff:

He probably expected Putin to get to CURRENT events and faster..

Putin, in rambling interview, barely lets Tucker Carlson get a word in
By Francesca Ebel.
Updated February 8, 2024.

Vlad absolutely schooled Tucker on European and Russian history. I thought Tucker took it pretty well, and responded in kind, a respectful and good-natured interview.

Tucker included, most Americans are grossly ignorant of that part of history, and that's the way the Deep State wants it to be. When everything the American people believe is false, we will know the success of our misinformation efforts.

Me too. I paused it after 30 minutes thinking it was going nowhere. Even Tucker said something about him not understanding the relevance. But I did come back to see the rest of it. It was OK but not as good as I was expecting.
Yup.

Forum List

Back