Hillary Clinton is the one that's unfit for the white house

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)
Yeah, the millions of uneducated Repub voters who read National Enquire too.
Notice how Trump defenders use cartoons & pictures to criticize opponents?
Can't Repubs read details?
:)
You got Repubs and Dims mixed up.
Nope; you must also be uneducated.
Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll
That's just a link, and one to a college poll from Bloomberg. How stupid can you get?
Is that the best you got?
How stupid is that?

Yes indeed. What this country needs is a President with a cabinet full of people who have already been given prosecutorial immunity.

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)
That's just a link, and one to a college poll from Bloomberg. How stupid can you get?
How stupid is that?
It's pretty good since it mentions you were sloppy and inept. Let us know when you have something.

There's a reason Trump says he "loves the poorly educated."

Poll shows most college graduates vote Democratic.

Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters
Trump didn't say he didn't love the educated. You assume so ...well because you're an idiot. And college can't fix that. Yes, the young vote Dim, we all know that. They have little life experience to fall back on and are easily influenced via emotional appeal.

Trump didn't say he didn't love the educated. You assume so ...well because you're an idiot. And college can't fix that. Yes, the young vote Dim, we all know that. They have little life experience to fall back on and are easily influenced via emotional appeal.

Yes and besides that, according to Hillary herself, they all flip hamburgers and live in the basements of their parent's houses.

In the debate, Trump wanted to talk about the issues facing the American people while Hillary and Lest Holt only wanted to smear Trump's character for an hour and a half. Hillary simply can't afford to have her proposed policies examined.
False.

lesterforgot.jpg

How stupid is that?
It's pretty good since it mentions you were sloppy and inept. Let us know when you have something.
Let me know when you can read news articles.

Yes and besides that, according to Hillary herself, they all flip hamburgers and live in the basements of their parent's houses.
Are they Deplorable and irredeemable too? Sounds to me like Killary just made the basket much bigger..

How stupid is that?
let us know when you learn to read....

How stupid is that?
Post them and we'll see. A link isn't a news article and an op-ed on college student polling doesn't mean shit.

Looks like you have a hard time dealing with facts. Emotional?

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated'

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video

I watched the speech and didn't hear him say he didn't love the educated or education was bad. You are taking it out of context.

Donald Trump: ' We Won With Poorly Educated! -- I love The Poorly Educated!'
“‘We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated! We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, number one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that.'” Trump boasted before the Nevada crowd.

Your having a problem with context.. reading comprehension is an issue with liberals. They don't seem to be able to think for themselves.

What you missed and what Donald meant is he loves these people and wants to help them... Now why wold you raise up these people and make them realize their votes COUNT and they matter... Unlike your killary's snob mentality of deplorable and irredeemable people she sees as subjects and dupes that are easily had..

Notice to the Alt Right in East Texas !!!

You all have trouble with nuance and context, so I will put this as straight as possible for you dimwits.

I now have the FEMA contracts on the small wal-marts in Hughes Springs, Diana, Waskom, and Frankston.

The basements are being remodeled for your comfort and care.

After the election and Trump is lost, give up all hope ye who enter the new age.

Report to you nearest wal-mart.

Actually most folks with a college education work for a paycheck. I was fortunate enough to be able to use my college degree to enter into a business of my own but that is not the case for the majority of college graduates. The fact is that most of the really successful business owners got their start in one or more of the trades and built a successful business from that. School teachers are a prime example of college educated folks who work for a salary and some barely make it from payday to payday.

False >>>>> The fact is that most of the really successful business owners got their start in one or more of the trades and built a successful business from that.

Forum List

Back