Hillary Clinton is the one that's unfit for the white house

You can hope for such. I'm sure that kind of ad will be as effective as his other silly claims are. The nut jobs will love to see their beliefs reinforced, and the rest will laugh at his pathetic attempts.

Tell me again why five of Hillary's inner circle asked the FBI for proscutorial immunity. One's lawyer only advises one to do that if one is engaged in illegal and corrupt activities.

Really? You think taking advantage of a constitutional right is proof of wrong doing? Why do you hate the constitution?

How many of Trump's inner circle have taken the 5th? If one is not guilty or exposed to some illegal activities, one has no need to request immunity from anything. Trump's people are not requesting immunity enmasse.

So you think that was put into the constitution to make sure crooks got away? How silly of you.

You're making a total ass out of yourself again. Your deflection from the facts make you appear foolish.

As in most cases, your dumb opinion doesn't really matter.

So you do want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit? Why would you care if someone did not want to vote for such a thing?

Please post often. We wouldn't want anybody to mistake you for a grownup, now, would we?
You didn't answer the question. I don't give two shits who you vote for that's your business why would you care what anyone else would vote for? I consider the hildabeast a diseased Career politician of lowest character, you seem to worship The loopy kunt. Fine by me... lol

Your stupid question doesn't deserve an answer. I'm sure you are using all the reasoning ability you have to make your decisions. That's sad for you. Head injury as a child, or are you just naturally slow?
Are you going to answer the question or not or are you just going to deflect? I see your career politician like the hildabeast the lowest of life forms. Obviously you see the hildabeast as a faultless angel... again... the question - what brings you to that conclusion?

No. Your stupid question is below my dignity to answer, and another indication of your childish stupidity.
Again, the reason for your Hildabeast worship?
And why you would expect anyone else to vote for that bitch?

Again, your silly claims are noticed. I guess you want to be seen as a childish twat. You have succeeded.
So you do want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit? Why would you care if someone did not want to vote for such a thing?

Please post often. We wouldn't want anybody to mistake you for a grownup, now, would we?
You didn't answer the question. I don't give two shits who you vote for that's your business why would you care what anyone else would vote for? I consider the hildabeast a diseased Career politician of lowest character, you seem to worship The loopy kunt. Fine by me... lol

Your stupid question doesn't deserve an answer. I'm sure you are using all the reasoning ability you have to make your decisions. That's sad for you. Head injury as a child, or are you just naturally slow?
Are you going to answer the question or not or are you just going to deflect? I see your career politician like the hildabeast the lowest of life forms. Obviously you see the hildabeast as a faultless angel... again... the question - what brings you to that conclusion?

the bigger issue is clinton staffers given immunity

why the need if no laws had been broken

????

No. Your stupid question is below my dignity to answer, and another indication of your childish stupidity.

Then you shouldn't vote for her. She is well aware that a part of the country wants to believe all the crap that you believe.

Sorry, Hillary Clinton’s the one who’s unfit for the White House | New York Post

Finally someone speaks up. That writer better be careful though! Clinton enemies end up dead!

Not in any actual reality, nutter
Gullible Nutter

No uneducated trumpster ijit has standing to call anyone else gullible.
Are you dense? I'm writing in a candidate Elmer Fudd is his name...
The last two presidential elections I did not even vote for the top of the ticket, like most libertarians/conservatives

Then you shouldn't vote for her. She is well aware that a part of the country wants to believe all the crap that you believe.
You like to deflect, you obviously think there's a reason to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit. Why?

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)
Yeah, the millions of uneducated Repub voters who read National Enquire too.
Notice how Trump defenders use cartoons & pictures to criticize opponents?
Can't Repubs read details?
:)
You got Repubs and Dims mixed up.
Nope; you must also be uneducated.
Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll

Hillary Clinton is crushing Donald Trump among college-educated white voters, a group Mitt Romney easily won in 2012 and one his Republican Party has carried in presidential contests for decades.

I think Bulldog worshiped Pol Pot too.

You've made it clear that you think a lot of stupid things.

Jilly is in the Paid- Dem Establ drone posting gang which includes candycorn, Lakhota, rdean, Valerie (which necessarily includes Ravi ;) ), C_Clayton_jones, rightwinger, etc....

They all drank the f*ck me kool aid

Tell me again why five of Hillary's inner circle asked the FBI for proscutorial immunity. One's lawyer only advises one to do that if one is engaged in illegal and corrupt activities.

Really? You think taking advantage of a constitutional right is proof of wrong doing? Why do you hate the constitution?

How many of Trump's inner circle have taken the 5th? If one is not guilty or exposed to some illegal activities, one has no need to request immunity from anything. Trump's people are not requesting immunity enmasse.

So you think that was put into the constitution to make sure crooks got away? How silly of you.

You're making a total ass out of yourself again. Your deflection from the facts make you appear foolish.

Hey man. It's not my fault you have to live in your parent's basement.

But I do THINK. Maybe one day we can get you some little bit of an education too.

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)
Yeah, the millions of uneducated Repub voters who read National Enquire too.
Notice how Trump defenders use cartoons & pictures to criticize opponents?
Can't Repubs read details?
:)
You got Repubs and Dims mixed up.
Nope; you must also be uneducated.
Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll
That's just a link, and one to a college poll from Bloomberg. How stupid can you get?

But I do THINK. Maybe one day we can get you some little bit of an education too.

Yes. I know you do think. You're just not very good at it.

Jilly is in the Paid- Dem Establ drone posting gang which includes candycorn, Lakhota, rdean, Valerie (which necessarily includes Ravi ;) ), C_Clayton_jones, rightwinger, etc....

They all drank the f*ck me kool aid
Kind a like a lobbyist group... huh?

Hey man. It's not my fault you have to live in your parent's basement.
...and wants to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit

Forum List

Back