Linda Tripp is “One Of The Most Unattractive Human Beings I’ve Ever Seen", Trump said

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Besides cheating on his wife Ivana, the perils of bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities include the fact that (while defending Bill Clinton) Donald Trump once called Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones ugly:

DONALD TRUMP: Well, if he -- if he went about it in terms of getting out of the situation the way he did, I guess things like that do happen in corporations, OK, a lot. But it was the way he tried to get out of it that was so bad. I mean -- and this was a series of people that, you know, the whole thing, it's just so unattractive. Linda Tripp maybe one of the most unattractive human beings I've ever seen, not women, human beings. She's just an unattractive people. This Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.

and

TRUMP: I don't know what it is. But I'm not sure the way he went about it makes him alluring. And I'm not sure the women he did it with make him alluring. I mean, give me a break. These people are just, I don't know, where he met them - where he found them. But the whole group -- it's truly an unattractive cast of characters. Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg, I mean, this woman, I watch her on television. (OFF MIKE) She is so bad. The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical. But.

After calling Alicia Machado Miss Piggy, Mr. Trump does not want to add three "unattractive" ladies to the news cycle.

Media Take Note: Trump Is The Worst Possible Messenger On The Clintons’ Marriage Running For President, Trump Called Clinton’s Affair “Totally Unimportant” And Attacked The Women Involved Instead

Last edited:
I actually agree with Donald John Trump description of those women!

I would have been worst and ask William Jefferson Blythe III if Hillary was picking the disgusting women he was whoring with because no sane man would have plowed The Nose or the Fat Intern in the blue dress!

Oh and I am not actually defending Trump but writing that I can be as disgusting when describing ugly beings!

Women are judged by their appearance. That's just the way it is. And it's never gonna change. So better start learning to deal with real life.

P.S. In my life experience women are more observant, judgmental, and vicious in their assessment of other women. So save it "ladies"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back