Hillary Clinton is the one that's unfit for the white house

There's a reason Trump says he "loves the poorly educated."

Poll shows most college graduates vote Democratic.
Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters
Trump didn't say he didn't love the educated. You assume so ...well because you're an idiot. And college can't fix that. Yes, the young vote Dim, we all know that. They have little life experience to fall back on and are easily influenced via emotional appeal.
Looks like you have a hard time dealing with facts. Emotional?

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated'
Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video
I watched the speech and didn't hear him say he didn't love the educated or education was bad. You are taking it out of context.
Donald Trump: ' We Won With Poorly Educated! -- I love The Poorly Educated!'
“‘We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated! ..."
Thank you for confirming what Trump said: "I love the poorly educated!".
As far as taking it out of context ...
that's what Cons do against opponents with their stupid cartoons that their voter base understands.
And by the way, nationally, as i previously stated, Trump is losing with the highly educated, unlike his Nevada comment.

There's a reason Trump says he "loves the poorly educated."

Poll shows most college graduates vote Democratic.
Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters
Trump didn't say he didn't love the educated. You assume so ...well because you're an idiot. And college can't fix that. Yes, the young vote Dim, we all know that. They have little life experience to fall back on and are easily influenced via emotional appeal.
Looks like you have a hard time dealing with facts. Emotional?

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated'
Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video
I watched the speech and didn't hear him say he didn't love the educated or education was bad. You are taking it out of context.
Donald Trump: ' We Won With Poorly Educated! -- I love The Poorly Educated!'
“‘We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated! ..."
Thank you for confirming what Trump said: "I love the poorly educated!".
As far as taking it out of context ...
that's what Cons do against opponents with their stupid cartoons that their voter base understands.
And by the way, nationally, as i previously stated, Trump is losing with the highly educated, unlike his Nevada comment.
Thank you for proving you're an idiot. Loving someone doesn't mean you don't love someone else. You assigned a false narrative to anothers' words to suit your dishonest agenda.

Forum List

Back