Hillary Clinton is the one that's unfit for the white house

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)

In the debate, Trump wanted to talk about the issues facing the American people while Hillary and Lest Holt only wanted to smear Trump's character for an hour and a half. Hillary simply can't afford to have her proposed policies examined.

In the debate, Trump wanted to talk about the issues facing the American people while Hillary and Lest Holt only wanted to smear Trump's character for an hour and a half. Hillary simply can't afford to have her proposed policies examined.
False.

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)

Sure, millions will read it and write it off as just more right wing propaganda.

False.

Hardly. Who brought up the birther issue? Who brought up the beauty queen issue? Trump was trying to speak to the economy and law and order. Hillary just wanted to attack Trump's character.

Sure, millions will read it and write it off as just more right wing propaganda.

You can bet yoour ass her trashing of the millenniels living at home wanting free healthcare and free college will get plenty of airtime. I fully expect Trump to make a political ad out of this one.

You can bet yoour ass her trashing of the millenniels living at home wanting free healthcare and free college will get plenty of airtime. I fully expect Trump to make a political ad out of this one.

You can hope for such. I'm sure that kind of ad will be as effective as his other silly claims are. The nut jobs will love to see their beliefs reinforced, and the rest will laugh at his pathetic attempts.

You can hope for such. I'm sure that kind of ad will be as effective as his other silly claims are. The nut jobs will love to see their beliefs reinforced, and the rest will laugh at his pathetic attempts.
...and she's a loopy kunt

Sure, why not. You should put that on a bumper sticker. It's important for people to recognize the right wing fruit cakes on the road. It'll make it easier to round you up after the election. Those FEMA Prisons aren't going to fill themselves.

False.

Hardly. Who brought up the birther issue? Who brought up the beauty queen issue? Trump was trying to speak to the economy and law and order. Hillary just wanted to attack Trump's character.
Trump brought up the birther issue for five years and continued it when he would not explain why he changed his mind.

Sure, why not. You should put that on a bumper sticker. It's important for people to recognize the right wing fruit cakes on the road. It'll make it easier to round you up after the election. Those FEMA Prisons aren't going to fill themselves.
I can't help it if you want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit… LOL

False.

Trump brought up the birther issue for five years and continued it when he would not explain why he changed his mind.
Actually the hildabeast brought up that first… Fact

Again, your silly claims are noticed. I guess you want to be seen as a childish twat. You have succeeded.

False.

Duh. . . we were speaking of the debate Jake.

Again, your silly claims are noticed. I guess you want to be seen as a childish twat. You have succeeded.
So you do want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit? Why would you care if someone did not want to vote for such a thing?

Forum List

Back