Hillary Clinton is the one that's unfit for the white house

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)

Sure, millions will read it and write it off as just more right wing propaganda.

You can bet yoour ass her trashing of the millenniels living at home wanting free healthcare and free college will get plenty of airtime. I fully expect Trump to make a political ad out of this one.

it is already in the process

--LOL

You can hope for such. I'm sure that kind of ad will be as effective as his other silly claims are. The nut jobs will love to see their beliefs reinforced, and the rest will laugh at his pathetic attempts.
...and she's a loopy kunt

Sure, why not. You should put that on a bumper sticker. It's important for people to recognize the right wing fruit cakes on the road. It'll make it easier to round you up after the election. Those FEMA Prisons aren't going to fill themselves.
I can't help it if you want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit… LOL

Again, your silly claims are noticed. I guess you want to be seen as a childish twat. You have succeeded.
So you do want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit? Why would you care if someone did not want to vote for such a thing?

Please post often. We wouldn't want anybody to mistake you for a grownup, now, would we?

That was a great read! Fortunately its not from some obscure website but a place where MILLIONS of people will see it and read it. :)

Sure, millions will read it and write it off as just more right wing propaganda.

You can bet yoour ass her trashing of the millenniels living at home wanting free healthcare and free college will get plenty of airtime. I fully expect Trump to make a political ad out of this one.

You can hope for such. I'm sure that kind of ad will be as effective as his other silly claims are. The nut jobs will love to see their beliefs reinforced, and the rest will laugh at his pathetic attempts.

Tell me again why five of Hillary's inner circle asked the FBI for proscutorial immunity. One's lawyer only advises one to do that if one is engaged in illegal and corrupt activities.

Tell me again why five of Hillary's inner circle asked the FBI for proscutorial immunity. One's lawyer only advises one to do that if one is engaged in illegal and corrupt activities.

Really? You think taking advantage of a constitutional right is proof of wrong doing? Why do you hate the constitution?

...and she's a loopy kunt

Sure, why not. You should put that on a bumper sticker. It's important for people to recognize the right wing fruit cakes on the road. It'll make it easier to round you up after the election. Those FEMA Prisons aren't going to fill themselves.

Again, your silly claims are noticed. I guess you want to be seen as a childish twat. You have succeeded.
So you do want to vote for a colostomy bag in a pant suit? Why would you care if someone did not want to vote for such a thing?

Please post often. We wouldn't want anybody to mistake you for a grownup, now, would we?
You didn't answer the question. I don't give two shits who you vote for that's your business why would you care what anyone else would vote for? I consider the hildabeast a diseased Career politician of lowest character, you seem to worship The loopy kunt. Fine by me... lol

Sorry, Hillary Clinton’s the one who’s unfit for the White House | New York Post

Finally someone speaks up. That writer better be careful though! Clinton enemies end up dead!
In the debate, Trump wanted to talk about the issues facing the American people while Hillary and Lest Holt only wanted to smear Trump's character for an hour and a half. Hillary simply can't afford to have her proposed policies examined.
False.

Hardly. Who brought up the birther issue? Who brought up the beauty queen issue? Trump was trying to speak to the economy and law and order. Hillary just wanted to attack Trump's character.
Trump brought up the birther issue for five years and continued it when he would not explain why he changed his mind.

Minor stuff, the birther issue. Emails, and clinton's inability to handle matters of national security, are far more serious. link below for inquiring minds, about how a criminal like clinton can get away with breaking our laws.
Yeah, it's 45 minutes long, but worth it.

Really? You think taking advantage of a constitutional right is proof of wrong doing? Why do you hate the constitution?
It stinks to high heaven but leftists love the stink.

Yeah, the millions of uneducated Repub voters who read National Enquire too.
Notice how Trump defenders use cartoons & pictures to criticize opponents?
Can't Repubs read details?
:)

You didn't answer the question. I don't give two shits who you vote for that's your business why would you care what anyone else would vote for? I consider the hildabeast a diseased Career politician of lowest character, you seem to worship The loopy kunt. Fine by me... lol

Your stupid question doesn't deserve an answer. I'm sure you are using all the reasoning ability you have to make your decisions. That's sad for you. Head injury as a child, or are you just naturally slow?

How many of Trump's inner circle have taken the 5th? If one is not guilty or exposed to some illegal activities, one has no need to request immunity from anything. Trump's people are not requesting immunity enmasse.

How many of Trump's inner circle have taken the 5th? If one is not guilty or exposed to some illegal activities, one has no need to request immunity from anything. Trump's people are not requesting immunity enmasse.

So you think that was put into the constitution to make sure crooks got away? How silly of you.

Your stupid question doesn't deserve an answer. I'm sure you are using all the reasoning ability you have to make your decisions. That's sad for you. Head injury as a child, or are you just naturally slow?
Are you going to answer the question or not or are you just going to deflect? I see your career politician like the hildabeast the lowest of life forms. Obviously you see the hildabeast as a faultless angel... again... the question - what brings you to that conclusion?

So you think that was put into the constitution to make sure crooks got away? How silly of you.

You're making a total ass out of yourself again. Your deflection from the facts make you appear foolish.

Are you going to answer the question or not or are you just going to deflect? I see your career politician like the hildabeast the lowest of life forms. Obviously you see the hildabeast as a faultless angel... again... the question - what brings you to that conclusion?

No. Your stupid question is below my dignity to answer, and another indication of your childish stupidity.

Forum List

Back