Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

A psychologist could make a freaking career out of Hillary Clinton. It's no secret that she gave up her self respect and possibly her sanity to enable her husband's serial sexual abuse in exchange for reflected political power. Didn't the freaking "Bimbo Eruption Squad" that the idiotic liberal media giggled about teach anything to girls and young women who have been victimized by their corrupt bosses? Hillary ain't your friend.

I hope Patriot has been practicing saying, "President Clinton." He'll be saying that a lot soon.
Are you sure about that? :lmao:

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in new poll

Yes, I'm sure.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House
What are you showing me here? A site which has numbers showing anyone can win? That's your source for being certain? Wow.

By the way - West Virginia was solid blue until Obama and Hitlery turned them solid red by promising to competely shut down their most important industry (coal). Well, coal is pretty important to Pennsylvania as well. It's a little presumptuous to consider Pennsylvania for Hitlery.

I hope Patriot has been practicing saying, "President Clinton." He'll be saying that a lot soon.
Are you sure about that? :lmao:

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in new poll

Yes, I'm sure.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House
What are you showing me here? A site which has numbers showing anyone can win? That's your source for being certain? Wow.

By the way - West Virginia was solid blue until Obama and Hitlery turned them solid red by promising to competely shut down their most important industry (coal). Well, coal is pretty important to Pennsylvania as well. It's a little presumptuous to consider Pennsylvania for Hitlery.

lol, you think that shows "anyone" can win? Do you even know how our elections work? It's based on electoral votes, dumbass.

lol, you think that shows "anyone" can win? Do you even know how our elections work? It's based on electoral votes, dumbass.
I do! I'm thinking now that maybe you just don't understand how to read charts? :dunno:

It shows Donald Trump sitting on 164 with 115 "up for grabs". If Trump wins those, he sitting at 279. And here's the thing - they have Pennsylvania going back and forth (which means it's up for grabs) yet they have it counted for Hitlery right now. So realistically there are probably at least 135 up for grabs. And all of this operates off of unimaginably inaccurate polls designed at capturing the results the people behind the polls are looking for.

IMG_2758.jpg

I do! I'm thinking now that maybe you just don't understand how to read charts? :dunno:

It shows Donald Trump sitting on 164 with 115 "up for grabs". If Trump wins those, he sitting at 279. And here's the thing - they have Pennsylvania going back and forth (which means it's up for grabs) yet they have it counted for Hitlery right now. So realistically there are probably at least 135 up for grabs. And all of this operates off of unimaginably inaccurate polls designed at capturing the results the people behind the polls are looking for.

View attachment 96364

POP QUIZ!

How many electoral votes does Hillary have?

I hope SYTFE realizes what an ignorant tool he is. And I hope he has practiced saying "President Trump". Hitlery Clinton will never be president, bitch.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

You can't help but cringe when you see Hitlery Clinton. She is so obsessed with power and control that even at the age of 70 and in failing health - she simply can't let it go. If she can't rule the entire United States, then she'll try to at least rule the largest city.

It speaks volumes about the type of person she is. Any normal human with her kind of wealth would simply focus on their health and spending time with their children and grandchildren. But Hitlery could give a damn about her family or anything else for that matter other than power. Sick.

Clinton Not Finished? Hillary Considering NYC Mayoral Run

I hope SYTFE realizes what an ignorant tool he is. And I hope he has practiced saying "President Trump". Hitlery Clinton will never be president, bitch.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Enjoy your gloating, "Christian."
Enjoy your giant dose of forced humility, heathen. Maybe next time you won't be so smug and arrogant.

Oh wait....what am I talking about? I forgot - it's SYTFE I'm talking too. Of course she will be smug and arrogant.

Man...I literally don’t even know where to begin with this story.
they argue that the generation of Democrats who have been salivating over a power vacuum after the reign of the Clintons have proved too incompetent to take the reins.
That part of the story is 100% accurate. Democrats do salivate over power and they are too incompetent. But after that, the rest of this story gets bat-shit crazy.
“She will trounce them,” reads the op-ed, painting Hillary as, get this, the Trump of her party. “Just as Mr. Trump cleared the field, Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins.”
These “journalists” (and man am I using that term loosely) sound like idiot WWF fan boys getting all hyped up over their favorite wrestler.
“True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.”
True to her unquenchable desire for power, I’m sure she wouldn’t let two “stunning defeats” stand in her way. Thankfully though, three stunning defeats will stand in her way. Even as dumb as the Dumbocrat Party is, there is no way they will allow her to win their primary again. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. She is the most unlikable politician of the past 40 years or more.

Hillary Clinton 4.0 running for president in 2020 says gleefully ghastly but very real WSJ must-read

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.

Sweet Baby Jesus--So you got your Ass's kicked on Tuesday and you're back on Hillary Clinton. :auiqs.jpg: Time to change the topic--and rally the right wing nut cases into another frenzy & more Clinton conspiracy theories, I guess.

You people are like Pavlog's dogs. Just the mention of her name--you'll come a running, barking & foaming at the mouths. Why? because your right wing talk show hosts have been feeding you the same bullshit for the last 20 years--and even today they will mention her name within the first 5 minutes of their programs just to keep you awake.

pavlov-s-dog.jpg

Just think--if you didn't elect the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today, you would have had Hillary you could have ragged on about for the next 4 to 8 years, and you wouldn't have destroyed the Republican party in the process. It could have been email, Benghazi infinity heaven for you. OCDS (obsessive Clinton derangement syndrome) f..o..r..e..v..e..r.

Instead the rest of the population--(the ones that kicked your ass's on Tuesday) are focused on 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury Indictments and 100's of criminal charges, that are certain to produce more. Soon to be open public hearings & testimony that will make the Hillary Clinton's conspiracies & investigations look like "child's play." Because all of the emails you could possibly dig up don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies.

There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In the above video they are referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper, National Intelligence director over one year ago. Apparently, Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine spying operations of Russian intelligence agents by several different foreign countries since 2015.
Here is that article:
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

Welcome to the world of reality.

image038-4.jpg

A great book that will prepare you for the open, public hearings & testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019--(when Democrats are sworn in as majority house leaders is this)

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

After all if House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies--

:lastword:

Last edited:
Sweet Baby Jesus--So you got your Ass's kicked on Tuesday and you're back on Hillary Clinton. Time to change the topic-
Sweetie...we didn’t bring up Hitlery Clinton. Your fellow wing-nuts in the New York Times did. Like you did with the “blue wave” ( :laugh: ), they are spouting off about “Hitlery 4.0”.

I've been saying this for years. I've never seen a woman so obsessed with power as Hitlery Clinton. It's frightening actually. It very much mirrors people like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
  • There have been rumors flying around for months surrounding her declining health, and every coughing fit, every image of the candidate needing help to walk up the stairs, every time she falls down, every lengthy break she takes from the trail, every piece of evidence must lead an observant person to the conclusion that Hillary Clinton is not exactly a picture of health and vitality.
  • Hillary Clinton revealed on Friday that, while being interviewed by the FBI, Clinton cited brain damage and a blood clotting problem as reasons why she couldn’t remember vital details from her time at the State Department. Her health was so bad, she claimed, that she was forced to stay home and illegally conduct government business on her secret private servers.
  • The pitiful thing is that she — a sick old lady with a lifetime of scandal and corruption to her name, an unofficial criminal record, a sex predator husband, and a closet full of skeletons and dirty laundry that have been and will continue to be uncovered and aired publicly, at least on the internet if not on CNN — is still so desperate for control and authority that she cannot give up the pursuit, even if it kills her. We are all witnessing this disgraced and despised woman as she scratches and bites and kicks and crawls through the muck and the mud, coughing and gasping for breath along the way, hoping to drink from the Cup of Absolute Power just one time before she goes.
You've been brainwashed with b******* 4 years.... Law enforcement believes you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back