Hillary Clinton Is A Sick Woman Addicted To Power, And It’s Pitiful To Watch

Just think--if you didn't elect the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today, you would have had Hillary you could have ragged on about for the next 4 to 8 years, and you wouldn't have destroyed the Republican party in the process.
Just think, if the American people hadn’t told Hitlery Clinton to go home and shut up, she would have destroyed the United States. Thankfully the American people are a lot brighter than you are.

Just think--if you didn't elect the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today, you would have had Hillary you could have ragged on about for the next 4 to 8 years, and you wouldn't have destroyed the Republican party in the process.
Just think, we own the White House, the Senate, and the majority of the states. Liberty is secured for now.

Man...I literally don’t even know where to begin with this story.
they argue that the generation of Democrats who have been salivating over a power vacuum after the reign of the Clintons have proved too incompetent to take the reins.
That part of the story is 100% accurate. Democrats do salivate over power and they are too incompetent. But after that, the rest of this story gets bat-shit crazy.
“She will trounce them,” reads the op-ed, painting Hillary as, get this, the Trump of her party. “Just as Mr. Trump cleared the field, Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins.”
These “journalists” (and man am I using that term loosely) sound like idiot WWF fan boys getting all hyped up over their favorite wrestler.
“True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.”
True to her unquenchable desire for power, I’m sure she wouldn’t let two “stunning defeats” stand in her way. Thankfully though, three stunning defeats will stand in her way. Even as dumb as the Dumbocrat Party is, there is no way they will allow her to win their primary again. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. She is the most unlikable politician of the past 40 years or more.

Hillary Clinton 4.0 running for president in 2020 says gleefully ghastly but very real WSJ must-read
Democrats are not lying cheating whores, if that is what you're saying...

Just think, President Trump has appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices to protect liberty from you fascists. And he might have a third to appoint real soon (RBG is old as dirt and isn’t doing very well). If he wins a second term, he could end up appointing 4 or 5 Justices.

Just think, we own the White House, the Senate, and the majority of the states. Liberty is secured for now.
True. The brainwashed and the bought off lost the house to the intelligent and informed, super duper.

Sweet Baby Jesus--So you got your Ass's kicked on Tuesday and you're back on Hillary Clinton. Time to change the topic-
Sweetie...we didn’t bring up Hitlery Clinton. Your fellow wing-nuts in the New York Times did. Like you did with the “blue wave” ( :laugh: ), they are spouting off about “Hitlery 4.0”.

It's definitely a blue wave dumbass. In fact it the bloodletting of Republican seats hasn't stopped yet.
For Democrats, a midterm election that keeps on giving

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

For your come to Jesus moment click this link to redirect to another post on thread and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

Last edited:
Just think, President Trump has appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices to protect liberty from you fascists. And he might have a third to appoint real soon (RBG is old as dirt and isn’t doing very well). If he wins a second term, he could end up appointing 4 or 5 Justices.
They are not brainwashed morons like you, who cares?

They are not brainwashed morons like you, who cares?

Well you Trump tards really did it this time---:dig:

For those that want to get a good look at what's coming, click this link to redirect to another post on this thread.

Great comparison Patriot, Hillary definitely has a Kim Jong Il thing going on. I have asked many times WHY she wants to be president. The filthy skank already spent 8 years in the white house, she's old and in poor health, nobody likes her behind the scenes even her own husband she's a bitch to people, she banked millions selling government influence and favors in her government jobs, why on earth would the woman want to be president other than her foaming at the mouth desire for power.
And yet you paint Trump as an angel, he is a lot worse. Remember they were friends, and he always praised her, till they ran to catch the same prey. Trump is more damaging than Hillary and by far.

Great comparison Patriot, Hillary definitely has a Kim Jong Il thing going on. I have asked many times WHY she wants to be president. The filthy skank already spent 8 years in the white house, she's old and in poor health, nobody likes her behind the scenes even her own husband she's a bitch to people, she banked millions selling government influence and favors in her government jobs, why on earth would the woman want to be president other than her foaming at the mouth desire for power.
And yet you paint Trump as an angel, he is a lot worse. Remember they were friends, and he always praised her, till they ran to catch the same prey. Trump is more damaging than Hillary and by far.

th

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's really not to hard to imagine what this gal is going to do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders on January 20, 2019.

To get a preview click this link to redirect to another post on this thread.

I did no such thing liar.

Man...I literally don’t even know where to begin with this story.
they argue that the generation of Democrats who have been salivating over a power vacuum after the reign of the Clintons have proved too incompetent to take the reins.
That part of the story is 100% accurate. Democrats do salivate over power and they are too incompetent. But after that, the rest of this story gets bat-shit crazy.
“She will trounce them,” reads the op-ed, painting Hillary as, get this, the Trump of her party. “Just as Mr. Trump cleared the field, Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins.”
These “journalists” (and man am I using that term loosely) sound like idiot WWF fan boys getting all hyped up over their favorite wrestler.
“True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.”
True to her unquenchable desire for power, I’m sure she wouldn’t let two “stunning defeats” stand in her way. Thankfully though, three stunning defeats will stand in her way. Even as dumb as the Dumbocrat Party is, there is no way they will allow her to win their primary again. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. She is the most unlikable politician of the past 40 years or more.

Hillary Clinton 4.0 running for president in 2020 says gleefully ghastly but very real WSJ must-read

I think it’s surreal that this monster never goes away, it is beyond bizarre at this point. And honestly, I think anyone who would even remotely consider supporting her is insane, and a lost cause.

But we do live in a very screwed up world, so I guess it shouldn’t be surprising.

Just 25 years of pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda.
You mean like this?

1FB5E0AE-ADBA-49BF-AF11-22CB3711BFAA.jpeg

I’ve got news for you, sparky. You left-wing lunatics have been engaged in “pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda” for a lot longer than 25 years.

Just 25 years of pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda.
You mean like this?

View attachment 230385

I’ve got news for you, sparky. You left-wing lunatics have been engaged in “pure garbage hate and character assassination propaganda” for a lot longer than 25 years.
That is some woman's opinion, not a gigantic greedy idiot billionaire financed propaganda machine, dimwit Dupe.

Forum List

Back