NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Hillary Clinton has 95. Oops.

Clinton camp fires back: We have 95 retired general, admiral endorsements
By NICK GASS

09/07/16 06:19 AM EDT

"A day after Donald Trump unveiled a list of 88 retired generals and admirals endorsing his candidacy against Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state's campaign fired back with an even longer list of 95."

Read more: Clinton camp fires back: We have 95 retired general, admiral endorsements
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Hillary Clinton has 95. Oops.

By NICK GASS

09/07/16 06:19 AM EDT

"A day after Donald Trump unveiled a list of 88 retired generals and admirals endorsing his candidacy against Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state's campaign fired back with an even longer list of 95."

Read more: Clinton camp fires back: We have 95 retired general, admiral endorsements
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I bet Stevens is on that list.

Trump boasts he has the endorsement of 88 retired generals and admirals

Are any of them still alive?

Did you see one of Trump's interviewed on TV this morning? He went on about how remarkable Trump is and then was played Trump saying I know more about Isis than the generals and I don't like soldiers who were captured.

The guy couldn't even look at the camera. He had to look away. He said he would need to know the context.

When Hillary said, "What difference did it make", there was clearly more to it than that. When you read it in context, it doesn't come across as "so what" the GOP wants you to believe.

When Obama said you didn't do that alone, clearly there was more. In fact, Mitt Romney used the same phrase talking about the Olympians finishing it with you had coaches and parents and organization that helped and supported you.

But Donald Trump declared "I know more about Isis than the generals". That's not taken out of context, that his complete statement. The same thing about POW's. The context was IN the statement.

Trump got the endorsement from all the generals who agree with Trump that Trump is smarter than they are.

Forum List

Back