Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

Hilary is just a boring liberal.

That's like saying the holocaust was a mistake.

Hillary would spell the end of our Republic. She would be America's death knell.

Oh stop with the fear mongering. I bet you said the same before Obama was elected. America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago. Trump would undo all of it and send our country back into Jim Crow times.

Only fear mongering to people in denial. Obama has trashed the Constitution - a document you know nothing about, apparently. Clinton would nail the coffin shut.

Of course to an anti America Moslem like yourself, this would be a good thing.

President Obama’s Top Ten Constitutional Violations of 2015

75 Times Obama Broke Law During Presidency

You know I'm really tired of the personal insults from you. You continue to slander me. You continue to accuse me of being anti American, accused me of practicing taqqiyah, and a liar.

You want to disagree with Islam and talk smack about Muslims then that's your right. But don't throw personal insults like liar and anti American towards me.

And who are you that I have to lie to you or anyone else on the forum?

Any post I make on this forum you start off calling me a liar. As if whatever you say is the word of God.

America is better since Obama became president and into office. Is unemployment or down since 2008? Did he not catch Bin Laden like he said he would? He tried to set up universal healthcare ( like every first world country has except for us) but republicans as usual fought it. Our worldwide popularity went up.

The auto industry was about to go bust and Obama helped save it.

He actually recognizes that global warming is a something to be taken very seriously and brought it to the forefront. We have more renewable energy than ever before.

I never said Obama was perfect but he has done a heck of a lot more things for this country than Bush. And I personally wish we could have third term. Beats having Trump or Hilary.

Please tell me how all these things are anti American and don't help the American people?
If you support Obama and are voting for Hillary you are anti-American.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.
What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

When was Hillary a top 100 lawyer?

Jelloian thinks passing the bar exam in Arkansas where your hubby is a governor is hard and top of the heap, and failing the bar exam for Washington DC isn't relevant or something.

Top 100 lawyer failed the DC bar.

she knew nothing about practice in DC...she knew Arkansas which she passed. an awful lot of people fail their first bar exam. like i said...she was named one of the top 100 attorneys in the country. feel free to go back and look at the link....no matter how much it offends your wingnuttery, dear.
The AP and the Coaches Poll come out every week on who's the top college football team and it don't mean squat till that championship game is played.

Poor America! Once again you have been left out to dry ...... forced to vote for the asshole Donald Trump ..... because he's just a little bit less of an asshole than Hillary Clinton.
crying-into-tissue.gif

I made a huge mistake when I wrote this. It's my fault for trying too quickly to write and post a response after my wife has already called me to lunch.

What I wanted to say is that America is forced to vote for an ASSHOLE (Trump) just to avoid getting an IDIOT (Clinton) into office. An asshole or an idiot. What a choice!
What else is there to do between projects than to post mindless nonsense on USMB. LOL

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.
Reality huh? Like obama winning the Nobel Peace prize?

Hilary is just a boring liberal.

That's like saying the holocaust was a mistake.

Hillary would spell the end of our Republic. She would be America's death knell.

Oh stop with the fear mongering. I bet you said the same before Obama was elected. America is still standing and better now than it was 8 years ago. Trump would undo all of it and send our country back into Jim Crow times.
The economy crashed 8 years ago so obama is better than a train wreck?

posts number 88 and still no Hillary book readers here yet. That's why it's bad to write books aimed at a fan base of illiterates, obviously.

And shitty book author.

Did she write about when her seizures started? 1992? 1998? 2013? When?

She was fired from the Watergate investigation. That doesn't sound like a great lawyer to me.

Fact or Fiction: Was Hillary Clinton fired from Watergate investigation? | Urban Myths

This is why I don't believe your post

"Calabrese’s information came from Democrat Jerry Zeifman, a counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Clinton on the Watergate investigation."

"Hillary Clinton did not work directly for Jerry Zeifman, and so he had no authority to fire her. "

These two sentences directly contradict each other.

This is why I don't believe your post

"Calabrese’s information came from Democrat Jerry Zeifman, a counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Clinton on the Watergate investigation."

"Hillary Clinton did not work directly for Jerry Zeifman, and so he had no authority to fire her. "

These two sentences directly contradict each other.

It's not saying that. Calabrese is claiming the first sentence. The second is clarifying it isn't true.

Did bill ayers write her book for her the way he wrote obama's book?

Forum List

Back