Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

... which is why they're trumpsters
... it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.
... what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
...your lunacy does not alter reality.
... i'm sorry you're as uninformed as you are... sad

I see why it is that you support that idiot.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

except that she was....your lunacy does not alter reality.

i'm sorry you're as uninformed as you are... sad
she's a louse of a lawyer. Prove me wrong.

So Trump nuts go on Amazon and trash her book without reading it

I shouldn't judge people who I don't know, BUT ..... she's running for the presidency of the United States for Christ's sake and she speaks, acts, and thinks like Howdy Doody! Is there any reason in the world why I should think she's any better at being a President ..... or a lawyer?

I shouldn't judge people who I don't know, BUT ..... she's running for the presidency of the United States for Christ's sake and she speaks, acts, and thinks like Howdy Doody! Is there any reason in the world why I should think she's any better at being a President ..... or a lawyer?
And the libs on USMB are the peanut gallery. You can name clairabell

Ya we're trump nuts.
We certainly don't dislike hillary or her book just on general principles. As if she had any.
What you probably meant to say is that you dislike Hillary for every good reason in the world ... and disliking her book (without having read it) is simply a sound, foregone conclusion.

So two pages into this thread and not even her ankle lickers here have bought her book. lol

Ya we're trump nuts.
We certainly don't dislike hillary or her book just on general principles. As if she had any.
What you probably meant to say is that you dislike Hillary for every good reason in the world ... and disliking her book (without having read it) is simply a sound, foregone conclusion.
I rewatched the debate between her and obama. In hindsight you couldn't keep up with the lying by the both of them.

Poor America! Once again you have been left out to dry ...... forced to vote for the asshole Donald Trump ..... because he's just a little bit less of an asshole than Hillary Clinton.
crying-into-tissue.gif

So two pages into this thread and not even her ankle lickers here have bought her book. lol
I own a lot of books but not one that was written by a politician. I worked in heavy industry for 35 years and I never heard a Deplorable talking about a book that he was reading or had ever read.

I own a lot of books but not one that was written by a politician. I worked in heavy industry for 35 years and I never heard a Deplorable talking about a book that he was reading or had ever read.

Well, I don't doubt at all that you had no friends and nobody would talk to you at work.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

here ya go...

1988 and 1991 - Hillary Clinton is named one of the 100 most influential U.S. lawyers by the National Law Journal

Hillary Clinton Fast Facts - CNN.com

reality....try it sometime.

Well, I don't doubt at all that you had no friends and nobody would talk to you at work.

project much?

what grade of high school are you in, dear?

Forum List

Back