Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
She sold 3,000 in the first week, O'Reilly's book on Japan, sold 110,000 in ONE DAY! ...and it's a HISTORY BOOK!

"...1.0 out of 5 stars...Unbelievable turn of events.......... By Daniel B. on September 14, 2016 Format: Paperback I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway..."

(Excerpt) Read more at amazon.com ...

Dy1UGiX.jpg
Z90KxME.jpg

She sold 3,000 in the first week, O'Reilly's book on Japan, sold 110,000 in ONE DAY! ...and it's a HISTORY BOOK!

"...1.0 out of 5 stars...Unbelievable turn of events.......... By Daniel B. on September 14, 2016 Format: Paperback I was going to read this book.....I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway..."

Dy1UGiX.jpg
Z90KxME.jpg
I admit this is an excellent one:

Dy1UGiX.jpg

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

Dy1UGiX.jpg
Z90KxME.jpg

Did she pen it herself or use a ghost writer? Is it an autobiography or biography? If she wins the White House then having the first edition will make it valuable with only 3000 copies sold. Second edition is worthless in the rare book market.

So, has anyone on this thread actually read it .... or any part of it? I won't for sure ( I dislike that woman) but I'd just like to hear someone's honest opinion of it.

Book about conservatives generally sell better because they're entertaining. They say the darnest things.

Hilary is just a boring liberal.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.

Book about conservatives generally sell better because they're entertaining. They say the darnest things.

you mean competent?

I mean entertaining. I like watching the O Riley factor once in a while because it gives me a good laugh. I'm sure his book is even funnier.

you mean competent?

I mean entertaining. I like watching the O Riley factor once in a while because it gives me a good laugh. I'm sure his book is even funnier.

sorry....no...i meant the dems are boring and competent.

righties are amusing. i agree.....

So, has anyone on this thread actually read it .... or any part of it? I won't for sure ( I dislike that woman) but I'd just like to hear someone's honest opinion of it.
These people don`t read books. Their teachers couldn`t make them read when they were in school and they`re not about to start now.

These people don`t read books. Their teachers couldn`t make them read when they were in school and they`re not about to start now.

which is why they're trumpsters

you mean competent?

sorry....no...i meant the dems are boring and competent.

righties are amusing. i agree.....

Yeah that's what I meant. No one wants to hear about people doing good or actually do their job. Our society praises crazies and bad behavior. Very sad.

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

Considering the fact that you included 'first lady' as one of her 'accomplishments' I suspect that you are reaching deep into the depths of dark and smelly places to find anything at all to give her non-existent credibility a boost.

Let me get this right .... you are saying that I am 'right wing'?
animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

You poor girl.

Colin Powell says everything Hillary touches she fucks it up. What a legacy for a great lawyer. ROFLMAO.

Top 100 lawyers??? LOL
What was her batting ave? Slugging pct? RBI's,
I bet her stolen base average was pretty high.

except that she was....your lunacy does not alter reality.

i'm sorry you're as uninformed as you are... sad

These people? I am on this thread so I am one of these people. I asked a serious question. I'd like to have a serious response from anyone who's read the book to see if the book reflects the asshole who wrote it. In other words, does it support my prejudice against her ...... or not?

Forum List

Back