Hillary book getting bombed on Amazon--Hilarious reviews.

Well then, we always have THIS.....

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-5.19.11-PM.png

kathy-shelton.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-5.27.49-PM-310x360.png
hqdefault.jpg

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

37416B3100000578-3741760-image-m-41_1471277135706.jpg
    2F09225A00000578-3345107-image-a-11_1449178585946.jpg

f521d5b098fea404b6cd8bbeb2ed0638.jpg

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.

Hillary wasn't one of the "top" lawyers in the country, Jillian...she was one of the "100 most influential" lawyers! There is a difference between the two. Influence denotes power...the kind of power that one gets from having a husband who is Governor of Arkansas and then President of the United States! Truth be known...Clinton has been calling herself one of the "best" lawyers in country for years and citing the National Law Journal as having designated her as such despite repeated declarations from the Journal that they had NEVER called her one of the best lawyers in the US! Clinton was never a great lawyer. She tried a total of five cases and couldn't pass the DC bar exam! She made partner at the Rose Law Firm not because of her skills as a lawyer but because of her political connections. It's just another of Hillary's lies.

I mean entertaining. I like watching the O Riley factor once in a while because it gives me a good laugh. I'm sure his book is even funnier.

Yeah, the same way a retarded child thinks firemen getting out of a fire truck is funny.

You are a moron and just cant help yourself, can you?

I mean entertaining. I like watching the O Riley factor once in a while because it gives me a good laugh. I'm sure his book is even funnier.

Yeah, the same way a retarded child thinks firemen getting out of a fire truck is funny.

You are a moron and just cant help yourself, can you?

Well it takes a moron to know one.

It doesn't take a genius to see through your false narratives.

What does Hitlery Clinton have to write about anyway? "How to Carry on When Your Husband is Caught Playing Cigars & Garages with Teenagers" How many chapters is needed to say "Ignore It"?

yeah, it's not like she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country, first lady, senator from new york, presidential candidate, secretary of state.

what a bunch of morons rightwingnuts are.
And yet!

Well then, we always have THIS.....

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-5.19.11-PM.png

kathy-shelton.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-05-02-at-5.27.49-PM-310x360.png
hqdefault.jpg

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

37416B3100000578-3741760-image-m-41_1471277135706.jpg
    2F09225A00000578-3345107-image-a-11_1449178585946.jpg

f521d5b098fea404b6cd8bbeb2ed0638.jpg
Hillary is easily the most disgusting and deplorable bitch in politics. She has no morals or compassion for anyone. She really is a sick and pathetic individual.
I'll be so damn glad when Trump finally brings an end to that worthless POS.

I had considered buying her book.

But then toilet paper went on sale.......

Wait, Hillary's book is far more versatile as it is not only useful as TP but also bird cage liner, roof leak catcher, door stop and relief from constipation, too.

So, has anyone on this thread actually read it .... or any part of it? I won't for sure ( I dislike that woman) but I'd just like to hear someone's honest opinion of it.

I just read the 1st five pages and would never buy it.
Tell us more. What was it about the first 5 pages that put you off?

There was no emotion or even color to it. Just another ghost-written piece of political propaganda. Neither she nor Kaine clearly wrote a single word of it.

Did she really write it? It was alleged that Barry Hussein's autobiography was ghost written by former terrorist and political mentor Bill Ayers but the allegations were quickly squashed and forgotten by the liberal media. Judging by the content of some of her scripted speeches, it seems that Hillary has a little army of freaking idiot sycophants who can't put two words together without insulting most of the American public.

Forum List

Back