Hillary as president? God forbid!

And
Who the hell votes for a politician with known mafia and/or CIA connections?
tRump voters apparently.

George HW Bush headed the CIA.

. . and Obama worked for USAID, which is a CIA front company, he was also trained by the CIA.

All uber partisan voters are all the same, none of them do any thinking of their own, they just do what government and corporate media tell them to do, and think the thoughts of elite media and government.

You have proven time and again, you are no different.

And dOnald tRump has ties to the actual mafiosi.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.
The only people masturbating over a Hillary 2020 run are idiots who watch too much Fox News.

Ho hum.....and yet again.

A four-part docuseries about Clinton’s failed presidential bid called “Hillary” is set to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next year. Will Hollywood ever be able to let the 2016 election go?

If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.
The only people masturbating over a Hillary 2020 run are idiots who watch too much Fox News.

Not really because Joe Biden has not shown much, and the rest are just lunatics except for Bloomberg and maybe Mayor Pete.

POTUS is not FOX News and they have discussed it because of the Howard Stern interview and I believe that interview helped her and if she ran and was more like the interview with Stern she could win...

She would have been a better president than the piece of shit we have now. She was Secretary of State, I think she could handle herself better than Orange folio.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail NOW

Where is Justice? WHERE?
In jail for what?

You're talking out of your ass about crimes never committed then can't see crimes trump is committing right in your face.

She would have been a better president than the piece of shit we have now. She was Secretary of State, I think she could handle herself better than Orange folio.
You must really hit that gonga weed pretty hard, because you're brain is fried.

We'd have had kenyan part II, and the nation would be in a SHIT BARREL right now, economically, racially, every way you can imagine.

The woman shouldn't be in charge of even a TRASH CAN.

Where is Justice? WHERE?
In jail for what?

You're talking out of your ass about crimes never committed then can't see crimes trump is committing right in your face.
How about DELETING 30,000 EMAILS that were under SUBPOENA to TURN OVER?

Instead she SMASHED BLACK BERRIES, used BLEACH BIT to ERASE THEM.

THAT'S A CRIME. She BELONGS in PRISON. Why she's not is an absolutely STARK example of the DUAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Had YOU done that, or I HAD DONE THAT... WE would be in PRISON.

So SKIP the WHAT CRIME BULL SHIT and we won't go into all the people that have DIED, MYSTERIOUSLY because they CROSSED the clinton mafia.

We'd have had kenyan part II, and the nation would be in a SHIT BARREL right now, economically, racially, every way you can imagine.

We never had Kenyan part one and the nation is in a shit barrel in every way now.

We never had Kenyan part one and the nation is in a shit barrel in every way now.
OK... so you don't mind sounding like an IDIOT.

The "nation" has NEVER been doing as good as it is NOW.

Sorry.

And yes, we had a KENYAN president... BORN IN KENYA.

Where is Justice? WHERE?
In jail for what?

How about DELETING 30,000 EMAILS that were under SUBPOENA to TURN OVER?

Instead she SMASHED BLACK BERRIES, used BLEACH BIT to ERASE THEM.

THAT'S A CRIME. She BELONGS in PRISON. Why she's not is an absolutely STARK example of the DUAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Had YOU done that, or I HAD DONE THAT... WE would be in PRISON.

So SKIP the WHAT CRIME BULL SHIT and we won't go into all the people that have DIED, MYSTERIOUSLY because they CROSSED the clinton mafia.

Since the 900th investigation says none of this happened and trump has been obstructing justice for damn near 3 years, you need to find a replacement for your tin foil hat.

Sorry.

The nation is in a fucked up state and we never had a Kenyan president.

Sorry.

America is the envy of the world. The only people that don't admit it are you brain washed hold outs of the lunatic fringe...

obama-born-in-kenya-bio-Birther-Report.jpg

kenyan2.jpg

Sorry.

America is the envy of the world. The only people that don't admit it are you brain washed hold outs of the lunatic fringe...

obama-born-in-kenya-bio-Birther-Report.jpg

kenyan2.jpg
Fakes. And America is not the envy of anyone because the rest of the world doesn't like trump.

Sorry.

Yep, that sorry ass, anti-American WAS born in Kenya. The End.

Sorry.

Yep, that sorry ass, anti-American WAS born in Kenya. The End.
Wrong. The End.

Forum List

Back