Trump Channels Inner Democrat, Hands Lefties YUGE Victory

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
As part of their demands for the YMCA USMCA trade bill, Democrats insisted on 12 weeks of PAID parental leave for federal employees.

If you work for the federal government and breed, the taxpayers will pay for a 3 month absence from your government job. Cool, huh?

Trump has agreed, and the bill has passed the House today and is now going to the Senate. Senate Republicans don't really like the idea, but all Trump has to do is rage tweet, and the spineless jellyfish will fold like a cheap suit. Pardon the mixed metaphor...

Also, Trump is getting his Space Force! No, really! Pew-pew!

Congress reaches deal on paid parental leave for government employees

Space Force.

Trump is taking this "illegal aliens" thing a BIT too far...

"I'm going to build a big, beautiful wall around the Earth, and Mars will pay for it!"

The Space Force Will Become the Sixth Branch of the U.S. Military
A bipartisan defense budget agreement will authorize the creation of the Space Force.
  • The Space Force will be, like the Army or Air Force, a distinct military service under the Pentagon.
  • The service will take over space functions from existing services, wielding them into a single independent branch overseen by a Chief of Space Operations.
Thank you Pres.Trump!! ... :thup:
Many millions of federal employees are saying the same thing to Nancy Pelosi for making paid parental leave happen.

"Honey, let's make a new taxpayer!"

A bipartisan defense budget agreement will authorize the creation of the Space Force.
  • The Space Force will be, like the Army or Air Force, a distinct military service under the Pentagon.
  • The service will take over space functions from existing services, wielding them into a single independent branch overseen by a Chief of Space Operations.
Thank you Pres.Trump!! ... :thup:

Funny and agree! What a clusterfuck.

To be honest I'm surprised government works didn't already have 12 weeks paid parent leave...

To be honest I'm surprised government works didn't already have 12 weeks paid parent leave...

That's different, it's called 12 weeks paid convenience days, much different than the 12 weeks paid parent leave.

Funny and agree! What a clusterfuck.
I was serious. :cool:

Pres.Trump making a 6th military branch called the Space Force was a brilliant idea, and puts the U.S. far ahead of every country when it comes to national defense and future dominance in space. ... :thup:
The Space Review: Macron’s Space Force: Why now?

Even more surprising is the announcement by France’s defense minister that France is going to build active “defensive” space weapons to protect its satellites as well as a powerful ground-based laser that can be used to attack enemy spacecraft. No matter what kinds of euphemisms are used (and French mastery of this art is almost as complete as the Pentagon’s), this will “weaponize” space.

From the OP link:

Democrats offered resistant Republicans support for the creation of Trump's coveted space force in exchange for the parental leave measure, according to two sources.

• A bipartisan defense budget agreement will authorize the creation of the Space Force.

It is part of the 2020 NDAA.
We should name the new troops Starship Troopers........ :eusa_whistle:

Also from the OP link:

A leading proposal, the FAMILY Act, has 201 co-sponsors in the House but only one of those members is a Republican. It would provide 12 weeks of paid family leave for all workers. It would be financed by a .4 percent payroll tax, costing the average worker less than $2 in payroll taxes per week, according to an analysis of the legislation.

• A bipartisan defense budget agreement will authorize the creation of the Space Force.

I was trying to remember the name of that movie. I was going to post a picture from it in the OP. :lol:

I was trying to remember the name of that movie. I was going to post a picture from it in the OP. :lol:
The best sci-fi B movie ever made though the two sequels sucked big time.

From the OP link:

Democrats offered resistant Republicans support for the creation of Trump's coveted space force in exchange for the parental leave measure, according to two sources.

That's usually how the worst damage is inflicted - when Democrats and Republicans agree.

Forum List

Back