Hillary as president? God forbid!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

Why do people claim she was drunk?? NOBODY knows what state of inebriation or sobriety she was in Election Night. It was late, she was disappointed, sent the guy over to tell people to go home, works for me.

Oh, yeah, I've been following this closely and I expect she has it all set up to run again --- late January or early February, I would think. After a bunch of them drop out, incl. Bloomberg the Rich.

I think she has a chance. Not to win (I hope!) but to run. I mean, LOOK at this zoo they have! Clinton was always a more plausible candidate than any of these crazies.

The thing is, if you want to win you have to be there. And then, maybe something good for her will happen, like assassination, or war, or a stock market crash, or space aliens invading, she may be thinking.

And the OP is worried about a sympathy vote --- good point, I think that could happen.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.

I never thought of this aspect of it, but I did read her book, carefully. It wasn't that she blamed others, she really didn't -- she says over and over that it was her fault (but I didn't think she meant it) but the bottom line is that she just didn't get it. She didn't GET that telling half or more of the electorate that they are in a basket of Deplorables....isn't politic. She just isn't a politician. Biden is. Bill Clinton is. Trump is.

Hillary isn't much of a pol. But I do think she could get a sympathy vote. That could be a problem. We should hope that Fauxcahontas runs. Nobody will ever feel sorry for her.

Why do people claim she was drunk?? NOBODY knows what state of inebriation or sobriety she was in Election Night. It was late, she was disappointed, sent the guy over to tell people to go home, works for me.

The story is she got roaring drunk when the networks called for Trump, trashed the hotel room and screamed blame at her assembled staff.

Podesta was sent to disperse the crowd because Hillary was too blasted to appear.

I never thought of this aspect of it, but I did read her book, carefully. It wasn't that she blamed others, she really didn't -- she says over and over that it was her fault (but I didn't think she meant it) but the bottom line is that she just didn't get it. She didn't GET that telling half or more of the electorate that they are in a basket of Deplorables....isn't politic. She just isn't a politician. Biden is. Bill Clinton is. Trump is.

Hillary isn't much of a pol. But I do think she could get a sympathy vote. That could be a problem. We should hope that Fauxcahontas runs. Nobody will ever feel sorry for her.

Sounds like Hillary didn't read her own book.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail NOW

Where is Justice? WHERE?

If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

Not a fan of Clinton, but at least she's not dOnald tRump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The story is she got roaring drunk when the networks called for Trump, trashed the hotel room and screamed blame at her assembled staff.

Podesta was sent to disperse the crowd because Hillary was too blasted to appear.

The story. I could write a story that she couldn't appear because she had turned into a vampire and was savaging the necks of New Yorkers and couldn't turn back into human form in time, but lurid stories are not useful and surely not true. No evidence, didn't happen. It's hardly remarkable that she sent out Podesta at 2 AM; too disappointed. That's why I'm worried about a sympathy vote, as the OP said.

Who would see such a thing? She had Secret Service protection. If a drunken carry-on had happened, no one would ever have known. I don't like lurid slander with no evidence.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail NOW

Where is Justice? WHERE?
Save the next cell for tRump. And Barr. And Pompeo. And Rudy. And.... Oh hell, we might need to build a whole new wing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
th

She wrote her own book. It was interesting; I recommend it. She just doesn't know what she did wrong. She despises me, you --- and she doesn't realize that loses her a lot of votes because people don't like her because of that. People like Bill Clinton, Biden, Trump --- natural politicians. She isn't one.

The story. I could write a story that she couldn't appear because she had turned into a vampire and was savaging the necks of New Yorkers and couldn't turn back into human form in time, but lurid stories are not useful and surely not true. No evidence, didn't happen. It's hardly remarkable that she sent out Podesta at 2 AM; too disappointed. That's why I'm worried about a sympathy vote, as the OP said.

Who would see such a thing? She had Secret Service protection. If a drunken carry-on had happened, no one would ever have known. I don't like lurid slander with no evidence.

Shrug. It's an easily believable story, considering she thought she was an automatic win. I imagine it was quite a shock, and with the Chardonnay handy.

The story I read Podesta told her she would need to address the crowd and replied “Fuck them...you do it”

She wrote her own book. It was interesting; I recommend it. She just doesn't know what she did wrong. She despises me, you --- and she doesn't realize that loses her a lot of votes because people don't like her because of that. People like Bill Clinton, Biden, Trump --- natural politicians. She isn't one.

Yea, she wrote her own book, we all believe that one.

The story I read Podesta told her she would need to address the crowd and replied “Fuck them...you do it”
She has to handle disappointments better than this. She is the ONLY candidate to my knowledge that ignored going out to see their supporters after a loss.

The only people masturbating over a Hillary 2020 run are idiots who watch too much Fox News.

Shrug. It's an easily believable story, considering she thought she was an automatic win. I imagine it was quite a shock, and with the Chardonnay handy.

Yeah --- I don't believe it, only because, you know, slander like that is cheap and made up, but it must have been quite a shock. I know: I didn't recover for WEEKS and I was for Trump! But it was such a shock realizing that all the media, all the pollsters, even all those statistics on RealClearPolitics were all lying to me. And to all of us. I made a lot of changes in my life and way of thinking, and I've watched network coverage of election day twice through. Pretty traumatized, cultural shock. I left this list, I unsubscribed to several magazines and media, I never looked at RealClearPolitics from that day to this.

So yes, I bet she was very disappointed, all right.

She has to handle disappointments better than this. She is the ONLY candidate to my knowledge that ignored going out to see their supporters after a loss.

They must have known they were in trouble at least a full day before: they canceled the fireworks.

You are probably right, but Podesta did a good job, and I can see that so late at night --- better just move people out fast and deal with the situation in the morning. They were crying and everything -- that was one strange, historic day and night.

Forum List

Back