Hillary as president? God forbid!

There is a chance that Hillary could win the 2020 election if she ran.

It's not her that I would worry about.

Whoever she picks for VP could easily be a radical leftist commie, and that person would finish her term and run again in the next election.

The country would be doomed. ... :cool:

If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.
Not a fan of Clinton, but at least she's not dOnald tRump.
. . . I'm more of the opinion that at least Trump isn't Hillary Clinton.

At least we have Hillary on record admitting to war crimes.

There is a chance that Hillary could win the 2020 election if she ran.

It's not her that I would worry about.

Whoever she picks for VP could easily be a radical leftist commie, and that person would finish her term and run again in the next election.

The country would be doomed. ... :cool:

Cmon, there were some high points.

If there is one characteristic Ms. Hillary has demonstrated is that she doesn't take failure/ disappointment/ moving one well.

I just can't imagine her dealing with another country in a Tariff agreement. Rather than meeting with failing to get a good deal, she would settle for less just to avoid failure or disappointment.

On the night she lost the election, she could not go out and thank her constituents...she was drop dead drunk. Is that how you want your president deal with real life controversy? What if we were hit like 9/11...hide the booze?
Then when she finally mentioned thanks to her supporters, she still could not move on.... She wrote a book about how her feelings were hurt.

And now she's thinking of running again??? Hope she is setting up her psychiatrist appointments as we speak.

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. When that is the reason behind my vote for president, I'm moving to Canada.

She's a fucking psycho

Oh, yeah, I've been following this closely and I expect she has it all set up to run again --- late January or early February, I would think. After a bunch of them drop out, incl. Bloomberg the Rich.

I think she has a chance. Not to win (I hope!) but to run. I mean, LOOK at this zoo they have! Clinton was always a more plausible candidate than any of these crazies.

Not happening. It's already too late to get on the ballot in several states. The deadline in Illinois ran last week, Ohio's deadline expires next week.

Ballot access for presidential candidates - Ballotpedia

Sounds like Hillary didn't read her own book.

She wrote her own book. It was interesting; I recommend it. She just doesn't know what she did wrong. She despises me, you --- and she doesn't realize that loses her a lot of votes because people don't like her because of that. People like Bill Clinton, Biden, Trump --- natural politicians. She isn't one.

She is not a natural campaigner but she has shown plenty of times she is a good politician... In other countries politicians don't spend as much time campaigning. Look at the UK they spent all of 6 weeks on an election.

Sounds like Hillary didn't read her own book.

She wrote her own book. It was interesting; I recommend it. She just doesn't know what she did wrong. She despises me, you --- and she doesn't realize that loses her a lot of votes because people don't like her because of that. People like Bill Clinton, Biden, Trump --- natural politicians. She isn't one.

She is not a natural campaigner but she has shown plenty of times she is a good politician... In other countries politicians don't spend as much time campaigning. Look at the UK they spent all of 6 weeks on an election.

Good politician? Is that someone who talks and talks, not saying anything but BS?

Oh, yeah, I've been following this closely and I expect she has it all set up to run again --- late January or early February, I would think. After a bunch of them drop out, incl. Bloomberg the Rich.

I think she has a chance. Not to win (I hope!) but to run. I mean, LOOK at this zoo they have! Clinton was always a more plausible candidate than any of these crazies.

Not happening. It's already too late to get on the ballot in several states. The deadline in Illinois ran last week, Ohio's deadline expires next week.

Ballot access for presidential candidates - Ballotpedia
Thank you! I will. sleep easier tonight.

Hillary Clinton should be in jail NOW

Where is Justice? WHERE?

You fools keep saying this but after 20 investigations saying that Hillary Clinton has done nothing illegal, what exactly do you intend to lock her up for? Chuck Grassley, who was furious that Comey let Clinton off on her emails, just spent three years investigating Hillary's emails and issued a report saying Hillary had done nothing wrong, as did Ken Starr, James Comey, and every Senate/House Committee that has every investiigated her.

So stop with the bullshit lies about what a criminal Clinton is, and look to the thug you put in the White House. Bribery, extortion, lying to the public, asking foreign nations to intervene in US elections to help HIM. One investigation and several top level campaign officials and personal staffers were sent to jail. It looks like the same thing will happen to his co-conspirators in the Ukraine mess.

You call yourself a Christian woman and here you are lying about Hillary Clinton, and holding up Trump as some paragon.

Not even Cheney ever sounded that sick and evil. The Good Lord kept that twisted woman out of the White House

And tRump on tape admitting damn near everything else.

She's a fucking psycho

But tRump isn't.

Wilful stupidity is the worst kind.

Not even Cheney ever sounded that sick and evil. The Good Lord kept that twisted woman out of the White House

^fell for the Russian propaganda, claims no votes were altered^

Save the next cell for tRump. And Barr. And Pompeo. And Rudy. And.... Oh hell, we might need to build a whole new wing.
"Everyone is guilty" is what Boll Clonton and Nixon supporters said.

There's been 3 years of investigation into Trump and exactly ZERO witnesses to a crime.

Perhaps you should move on.

2ej5lt.jpg

2ej5lt.jpg

They didn't hurt me kiddo, they hurt you.

2ej5lt.jpg

How?

Save the next cell for tRump. And Barr. And Pompeo. And Rudy. And.... Oh hell, we might need to build a whole new wing.
"Everyone is guilty" is what Boll Clonton and Nixon supporters said.

There's been 3 years of investigation into Trump and exactly ZERO witnesses to a crime.

Perhaps you should move on.
HEY now ! At least Nixon knew who the enemy was.
Billy Graham even agreed...then lied about it after.

2ej5lt.jpg

How?

Did you vote for tRump?

Forum List

Back