'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

if a person is Homosexual they are thrown off high buildings or stoned to the delight of the watching villagers . And sometimes Gays are thrown off high buildings and if they survive they are stoned to death to the delight of the muslim villagers Coyote .

It makes one a parrot of islamo-Nazi shit propaganda ---Her statement
indicates that she is a mindless muslimah bitch
So if Ivanka covers her hair in Israel is she a mindless Jewish bitch?

Trying to keep all these double standards straight is exhausting.

Why would she do so in Israel? That is not a requirement? Please explain.
:dunno: it is for the orthodox..kind of like segregating women on the bus...and presumably a sign of respect. You do realize it isn’t a requirement in all Islamic countries, yes?

Not all but in all Islamic countries they are still treated as 2nd class citizens. And gays are treated worse than vermin.
That is the case in many non Islamic countries as well...unfortunately.

Many or several? This is the case in ALL Islamic countries. I have Muslim friends. Both come from arranged marriages and treat their wives like property. When I challenge then a little they state it’s their culture and the women like it that way. Not sure if that’s funny or sad. Or both.

:dunno: it is for the orthodox..kind of like segregating women on the bus...and presumably a sign of respect. You do realize it isn’t a requirement in all Islamic countries, yes?

Not all but in all Islamic countries they are still treated as 2nd class citizens. And gays are treated worse than vermin.

Many or several? This is the case in ALL Islamic countries. I have Muslim friends. Both come from arranged marriages and treat their wives like property. When I challenge then a little they state it’s their culture and the women like it that way. Not sure if that’s funny or sad. Or both.

Coyote seems not to know many muslims and denies that there is
such a thing as a "muslim" ethos. I have worked and socialized with
muslims from dozens of different POINTS on the globe

------------------------------------------------- or Coyote is 'muslim' Rosie !!

------------------------------------------------- or Coyote is 'muslim' Rosie !!

A former Muslim lady I know calls these people “zombies”

--------------------------------------------- ME , i don't care how 'muslims' treat their Wives and other females in their homelands . Problem i see is that their muslim ways are in the USA .

--------------------------------------------- ME , i don't care how 'muslims' treat their Wives and other females in their homelands . Problem i see is that their muslim ways are in the USA .

not only have I worked with muslims and socialized with them-----I have also been called upon to ------uhm "treat" them-------(the issue being
health care) I have learned that the real problem facing muslim women is
that the CULTURE rests on the subjugation of ------<are you ready?>>>>
THE SUBJUGATION OF THE BRIDE. Women transfer to the HOUSE of their husband on marriage and come under the DESPOTIC RULE of----
DA MOTHA-IN-LAW. It is the MOTHER-IN-LAW who stands to LOSE---
if the status quo is destroyed. BEING A MUTHA-IN-LAW is the only
POWER women know in traditional muslim society

Women protesting forced hijab days after the Iranian Revolution,

Women protesting forced hijab days after the Iranian Revolution, 1979

images

Forum List

Back