5873f09392979c11d701a21b911b5328--blessed-mother-mary-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg

the charming lady above was dressed in the mode and style of
her time and place. A good way for a Christian adherent to dress
would be JUST THAT ^^^^^^ but with a notation "I am from
a sharia adherent nation" and a dagger attached to her throat
and another sign "I am refusing to convert to islam"-----good thing
if a nice lady Christian US senator would appear ON THE HILL ----
so tricked out. Should anyone object?

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.
we've also had condescending assholes pretending to be engaged in intelligent conversation but in the end, they were just condescending assholes.

you're not different.

we've also had condescending assholes pretending to be engaged in intelligent conversation but in the end, they were just condescending assholes.

you're not different.
Did you get that all off your chest, snowflake? :itsok:

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.

---------------------------------------------- USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime and thats why i mention my Age BFlag and Marc .

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.
and how many people in congress show up to work in a nun outfit?

---------------------------------------------- USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime and thats why i mention my Age BFlag and Marc .
Oh you’re old? Good.

It is not really true that the USA as "founded" by westerners because the native who were here first were the majority at the time.
Nor is there any reason to believe or assume that some little isolated anglo saxon culture from England is the best, or should be maintained and forced to be dominant over North, Central, and South America, as we are trying to do.
Continually we reference and refer back to Greek, Babylonian, Sumarian, etc., philosophers, legal principles, etc.
Our confederation of states actually owes most of its principles and ideals to the Confederation of 7 Iroquois Nations.
Even some of our early flags were Iroquois in origin.
benjamin-franklin-drew-this-now-famous-cartoon-of-a-disjointed-snake-in-1754--telling-fragmented-colonies-that-if-they-didnt-join-the-fight-they-would-perish.jpg

as i said , my objection is that if these third worlders are imported and then elected to government then they will have to be dealt with and that dealing will be detrimental as these third worlder [as expected] bring nonWestern thinking to USA Government . One example is allowing Head Coverings in Congress which was [i think] a 200 year old rule against head coverings in Congress. Hey , depending on your ages , its the young that will have to deal with the nonWestern changes and thinking in the USA Gents and Ladies .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back