'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

If you want to ban ALL religious insignia and emblems then go right ahead. But if you want to ban ALL religions EXCEPT CHRISTIANITY then forget it.

ALL or none.
we came here because of religious persecution and to get away from people telling you how you feel is right or wrong.

amazing we lost site of a core reason for our existence.
The Pilgrims came fleeing religious persecution but not to extend freedom of religion to anyone else. They made that clear from the start, chasing out the Quakers and anyone else who strayed the least bit from the minister's sermon. And the Jamestown folks were Anglicans, the approved religion of England.

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242
View attachment 238414 View attachment 238415 View attachment 238416

in the above examples of "head covering"---the people involved are following
accepted protocol for the given situation.
yet is is a pick and choose protocal. For example they do not choose to follow it with Islamic leaders.

??? I have no idea what your answer means?

i'm not talking about the 200 year old rule which i think was made to take care of there being too many hats and no place to put them . Course the rule change is due to a muslim chick . -------------------- the 'muslim' chicks headcovering is a statement of 'islamic' supremacy Coyote ,
oh my. So Muslims in America are required to hide their faith now?
------------------------------------------ in the Halls of Government , yes of course .

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

Just more of the filthy same as America loses more of its identity, it’s roots....the identity that once upon a time made it the greatest country in the world.

Don't really get that, since New England was largely founded by religious extremists following ancient Mideast religious practices, which originally required hair covering for women, like the Puritans, Quakers, etc.

Puritan+women.jpg

You won’t “get” much if you like to split hairs and play retard semantics. You probably haven’t noticed but WE haven’t made ‘head coverings’ part of the standard dress code for about a century now. You’re trying hard though...that’s cute.
So? What gives you men the right to decide what women should or should not wear? You dont have the the right to tell us we must cover our hair and you dont have the to tell us we cannot.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , straight up feminazi . They agree to no rules , not even 200 year old agreed to rules .
Men aren't wearing breeches and stockings anymore, either, Pismoe. If you're saying rules of dress can't change, I guess you'd better get out your tights.
images

Just more of the filthy same as America loses more of its identity, it’s roots....the identity that once upon a time made it the greatest country in the world.

Don't really get that, since New England was largely founded by religious extremists following ancient Mideast religious practices, which originally required hair covering for women, like the Puritans, Quakers, etc.

Puritan+women.jpg

You won’t “get” much if you like to split hairs and play retard semantics. You probably haven’t noticed but WE haven’t made ‘head coverings’ part of the standard dress code for about a century now. You’re trying hard though...that’s cute.
So? What gives you men the right to decide what women should or should not wear? You dont have the the right to tell us we must cover our hair and you dont have the to tell us we cannot.
------------------------------------------------ yeah , straight up feminazi . They agree to no rules , not even 200 year old agreed to rules .
Men aren't wearing breeches and stockings anymore, either, Pismoe. If you're saying rules of dress can't change, I guess you'd better get out your tights.
images

well yes/no......don't make me post detail in mixed company......~S~

Puritan+women.jpg

So we should to dress codes of 200 years ago...or is this where you pick and choose?
-------------------------------------------------- nope , just NO Head covers or hats and most interesting , no statements of islamic supremacy like the muslim chick wears Coyote .

Puritan+women.jpg

So we should to dress codes of 200 years ago...or is this where you pick and choose?
-------------------------------------------------- nope , just NO Head covers or hats and most interesting , no statements of islamic supremacy like the muslim chick wears Coyote .
Why is it "supremacy" pismoe? Not just a simple statement of Islam existing in the same room?

its a statement of Supremacy , you just don't understand 'islam' OldLady .

By calling Israel an "apartheid regime", does that make one automatically an anti-semite?

It makes one a parrot of islamo-Nazi shit propaganda ---Her statement
indicates that she is a mindless muslimah bitch
So if Ivanka covers her hair in Israel is she a mindless Jewish bitch?

Trying to keep all these double standards straight is exhausting.

Why would she do so in Israel? That is not a requirement? Please explain.

no it makes you wrong.

you said:
"That’s why every fucking session of the Senate opens with a Christian prayer"

and have been proven wrong.

bye.
Congress opens with a prayer you dumb bitch. Point me.
i noticed now you removed the word "christian".

you're welcome. now you move along and show off your stupid elsewhere also.
You weren't even part of the original conversation, retard. You don’t even know what the point was about. Good fucking grief
i know what you said.
i know you were wrong.
i know you changed the way you phrased it and kept right on going.
and finally, i know you're fucking stupid.

back to ignore. have a nice day.
You jumped in and backed up my point. Doesn’t matter what religion I used. Thanks. Now go fuck yourself.

Fuck yourself?
Devout Christian or evengelican?

It is less about immigration and more about the will of the people. They spoke at the voting booth. Ilhan Omar won her election by getting 78% of the vote.
trump won the election also via the process we've had since we started this country.

picking and choosing which of your own standards you'll follow is why this country is so divided.
The orange was the biggest mistake to happen to the US and the universe.

Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.
---------------------------------------------- USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime and thats why i mention my Age BFlag and Marc .

That does not mean only Westerners can come. They were about fleeing tyranny. They just happened to be westerners. Remember the crusades and the inquisitions where people were tortured for not converting to Christianity. That was done by westerners.

The American Thinker needs to do some thinking. That was just a bunch of vitriolic hatred against Muslims. That is what characterizes the far right. If they want to wear it, I have no issues with it.
-------------------------------------------------------- of course YOU have no problem with it as you don't understand its significance BBee.

Thanks to our Constitution and secular laws....

You're moving the goal posts. My point is that the newly elected rep from MN is an anti semite. Period. End of Story.
By calling Israel an "apartheid regime", does that make one automatically an anti-semite?

:dunno: it is for the orthodox..kind of like segregating women on the bus...and presumably a sign of respect. You do realize it isn’t a requirement in all Islamic countries, yes?

Why only Mu
i'm not talking about the 200 year old rule which i think was made to take care of there being too many hats and no place to put them . Course the rule change is due to a muslim chick . -------------------- the 'muslim' chicks headcovering is a statement of 'islamic' supremacy Coyote ,
oh my. So Muslims in America are required to hide their faith now?
------------------------------------------ in the Halls of Government , yes of course .
What rule or law states that?

You're moving the goal posts. My point is that the newly elected rep from MN is an anti semite. Period. End of Story.

:dunno: it is for the orthodox..kind of like segregating women on the bus...and presumably a sign of respect. You do realize it isn’t a requirement in all Islamic countries, yes?

by custom---married orthodox women cover their hair. --------but visitors
are never REQUIRED. Of course-----some people will just assume that
you are not married

Not all but in all Islamic countries they are still treated as 2nd class citizens. And gays are treated worse than vermin.

Not all but in all Islamic countries they are still treated as 2nd class citizens. And gays are treated worse than vermin.
That is the case in many non Islamic countries as well...unfortunately.

Forum List

Back