Highest French Court Rules Killer of Jewish Woman Cannot Stand Trial

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In France, it's legal for Muslims to murder Jews.

To the alarm of Jewish leaders, Sarah Halimi’s killer will go unpunished because of his mental state, brought on by cannabis, at the time of the crime.

April 17, 2021

PARIS — The highest court in France has ruled that the man who killed a Jewish woman in 2017 in an anti-Semitic frenzy cannot stand trial because he was in a state of acute mental delirium brought on by his consumption of cannabis.

Kobili Traoré, who has admitted to the killing and is in a psychiatric institution, beat Sarah Halimi, 65, before throwing her out the window of her Paris apartment to cries of “Allahu akbar,” or God is great, and “I killed the devil.”

Mr. Traoré, who was 27 at the time, had been troubled by Ms. Halimi’s mezuza, which “amplified the frantic outburst of hate,” according to one psychiatric report.

The French surrendered again?....My surprised face. 😐

frenchy-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

To the alarm of Jewish leaders, Sarah Halimi’s killer will go unpunished because of his mental state, brought on by cannabis, at the time of the crime.

April 17, 2021

PARIS — The highest court in France has ruled that the man who killed a Jewish woman in 2017 in an anti-Semitic frenzy cannot stand trial because he was in a state of acute mental delirium brought on by his consumption of cannabis.

Kobili Traoré, who has admitted to the killing and is in a psychiatric institution, beat Sarah Halimi, 65, before throwing her out the window of her Paris apartment to cries of “Allahu akbar,” or God is great, and “I killed the devil.”

Mr. Traoré, who was 27 at the time, had been troubled by Ms. Halimi’s mezuza, which “amplified the frantic outburst of hate,” according to one psychiatric report.
Jew vs muslim has nothing to do with this.

But you go ahead and spread the lie.

April 17, 2021

So what was this mentally ill man doing in her apartment?

If you want to commit a crime in France just smoke a little pot first and all is acceptable. I went to France in high school as part of our exchange program. Have zero desire to ever return

Sorry bout that,

1. The high court in Spain sucks long sloppy donkey dicks.
2. Sad justice is so hard to find, smoke a little doobie, kill a Jew, no problem.
3. That judge wudgie needs to be sacked, and brought out to the river and flung in, like a cat.

Reagrds,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Unfortunately , and despite their other inadequacies , the French are far from stupid .

This perp is guaranteed to be far more ill than just resulting from a day of huff and puff .
Probably a history of schizo behaviour and , in common parlance , as mad as the proverbial Hatter ..

April 17, 2021

This is far from the only instance of pot rendering people so deranged they can't function normally.

Pot is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug, and is causing damage throughout societies with relaxing of restrictions on its use.

This has NOTHING to do with Jews/Muslims.

It's the pot, stupid.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you find yourself a Fenchmen, and by some huge mistake, then you are a little slow in any measure of mind.
2. I suggest you sell everything and move to somewhere else your not in danger.
3. Your in danger staying in France, there is no helping you either.
4. If you are French Jew then just leave everything, pull up stakes and Go To Israel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back