Hi there

So you liked Hitler? Good. You should feel right at home with Trump. He's already started his federal judge version of Kristallnacht

923b61ffd7f188476d9436d54a7b761366a2814707a00085eadd51ab2be3218f.jpg

I am here to join the discussion. I hope to learn much from team members as well as contribute to the learning experience. Namaste!
You're going to get banned so fast O/P that you better make a salient point about something before it happens.

Why don't your start with this:

What made you become a Neo-Nazi ??

Neo-Nazi's are like KKK -- they were raised in it by their brainwashed fokked up parents.

Or they had a brainwashed fokked up neighbor who led them into it.

Or a Neo babe fokked them into it.

Neo-Nazi's are like KKK -- they were raised in it by their brainwashed fokked up parents.

I grew up in Black and Latino neighborhoods...I dont ever recall any White neighbors.
As a matter of fact if one would LIKE to create "Neo-Naaatzee...K K K mimbers" I would suggest raising them in minority neighborhoods...it's quite a grOWing experience.
As for my parents...not racist...well my step-dad had a twinge of it but...I mean after your car gets broken into in an all black neighborhood three times in one year...****** (can we type the dreaded N word here?...oh well) tends to slip out.

I grew up in Black and Latino neighborhoods...I dont ever recall any White neighbors.
As a matter of fact if one would LIKE to create "Neo-Naaatzee...K K K mimbers" I would suggest raising them in minority neighborhoods...it's quite a grOWing experience.
As for my parents...not racist...well my step-dad had a twinge of it but...I mean after your car gets broken into in an all black neighborhood three times in one year...****** (can we type the dreaded N word here?...oh well) tends to slip out.
I don't think they will let you type the dreaded N word here.

But go ahead give it a try ... .

I'm friends with the owner...he lets me crash on the couch if I promise not to smoke pot in front of the kids.

Forum List

Back