Hi there

I grew up in Black and Latino neighborhoods...I dont ever recall any White neighbors.
As a matter of fact if one would LIKE to create "Neo-Naaatzee...K K K mimbers" I would suggest raising them in minority neighborhoods...it's quite a grOWing experience.
As for my parents...not racist...well my step-dad had a twinge of it but...I mean after your car gets broken into in an all black neighborhood three times in one year...****** (can we type the dreaded N word here?...oh well) tends to slip out.

Is your avatar pic, our wee scamp "Asslips" by any chance?

Neo-Nazi's are like KKK -- they were raised in it by their brainwashed fokked up parents.

Or they had a brainwashed fokked up neighbor who led them into it.

Or a Neo babe fokked them into it.
I grew up in Black and Latino neighborhoods...I dont ever recall any White neighbors.
As a matter of fact if one would LIKE to create "Neo-Naaatzee...K K K mimbers" I would suggest raising them in minority neighborhoods...it's quite a grOWing experience.
As for my parents...not racist...well my step-dad had a twinge of it but...I mean after your car gets broken into in an all black neighborhood three times in one year...****** (can we type the dreaded N word here?...oh well) tends to slip out.

Yes, we've all seen the documentary of your life.

Neo-Nazi's are like KKK -- they were raised in it by their brainwashed fokked up parents.

Or they had a brainwashed fokked up neighbor who led them into it.

Or a Neo babe fokked them into it.

Yes, we've all seen the documentary of your life.

At least I have examined why I think like I do. Any introspection on your part...cuck?

Is your avatar pic, our wee scamp "Asslips" by any chance?

No...I prefer banjo lips sir!

This guy is fun. Can we keep him?

That's exactly what they said in the last thread he started like this!

Before he said he wanted to kill everybody and all that.

Then there was this:

Banhammer.gif

Last edited:
Next he'll talk about children that are killed in America.

PS: This thread was Godwined in the OP! :ack-1:

Forum List

Back