Hi there

Such an ambiguous intro...come on,let us know whether we should hate you or not.
hey.. lighten up ... don't run him off before he gets his feet wet ...... give him a day or two before you bring the heavy artillery.

( it's possible that he fits right in .. somewhere ... maybe )

I'm a lib so its on bitch! Jk. Welcome. But seriously how can you be a con? Are you rich or stupid? What do you do, how old are you where do you live and what nationality are you

WELCOME ABOARD! BYOLJ!

331c05db2421311ced867ec3e589cebe.jpg

I used to post on AOL message boards many years ago........under the same name........

BYOLJ...............Bring your own life jacket.:lol:

Such an ambiguous intro...come on,let us know whether we should hate you or not.
hey.. lighten up ... don't run him off before he gets his feet wet ...... give him a day or two before you bring the heavy artillery.

Him is a her, Sonny.

That sounds like the participation trophy attitude....

I'm a lib so its on bitch! Jk. Welcome. But seriously how can you be a con? Are you rich or stupid? What do you do, how old are you where do you live and what nationality are you
Oh, you forgot to ask for his birth certificate, bank account number, three credit references, the name of next of kin, last three employers, tattoos or other marking, shoe size, and if he ever joined the Boy Scouts.

Him is a her, Sonny.
Thanks. I stand corrected. Sorry for the mistake. I should pay better attention. My apologies to HER.

Oh, you forgot to ask for his birth certificate, bank account number, three credit references, the name of next of kin, last three employers, tattoos or other marking, shoe size, and if he ever joined the Boy Scouts.
A doctor needs to ask all the important questions if he's going to diagnose the source of the problem.

Add to my list what did his parents do for a living. Did he go to college? Who paid? How did he get his first job and is he socially or economically conservative?

A doctor needs to ask all the important questions if he's going to diagnose the source of the problem.

Add to my list what did his parents do for a living. Did he go to college? Who paid? How did he get his first job and is he socially or economically conservative?

There' only on real question that needs answered...

Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, or Gray?

And does the carpet match the curtains.

And does the carpet match the curtains.
Yes, very important.

Wow......I think I'm overwhelmed at my welcome. And Eagle, I posted on AOL under the same name as well. I used to post to the race relations board.

Wow......I think I'm overwhelmed at my welcome. And Eagle, I posted on AOL under the same name as well. I used to post to the race relations board.
Tough it out, be patient, don't lose your shit.

Use the "Search Forums" function to find topics of immediate interest.

If you have to ask - don't. It makes you look like an ass. Unless it's in the "Announcements and Feedback" forum.

Inference and "reading between the lines" helps around here.

Double check your spelling and grammar. I am the Nazi in that department. :slap:

Drink. Heavily. :beer:

Tough it out, be patient, don't lose your shit.

Use the "Search Forums" function to find topics of immediate interest.

If you have to ask - don't. It makes you look like an ass. Unless it's in the "Announcements and Feedback" forum.

Inference and "reading between the lines" helps around here.

Double check your spelling and grammar. I am the Nazi in that department. :slap:

Drink. Heavily. :beer:
Getting near your bedtime, old timer. Say Goodnight, Gracie.

Hello, new here. I used to, once upon a time post to the AOL message boards. I actually haven't even really used a computer except for work in a very long time. So, I hope to participate in some lively discussion.

Hello Delenn...:)

I used to post on AOL too...I was a reg on the Rants and Raves and Illegal Immigration boards for about 3 years...after RR got shut down I ended up a reg on the 80's board up until they closed the doors for good.

Hope you brought your wading boots...you're going to need them.

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Forum List

Back