Hi! Kat's back to renew old aquaintences

Thank you miss Gracie..:)

Get yer butt in CoffeeShop and say hey to Foxy and the rest of the folks! I don't know if they will see this thread or not, lol. Some never leave there and only poke their heads out now and then. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Thank you Pete.

Gracie, I am sure I will find my way back to the CS. :lol:

Kat and I have bumped heads over the years....but she is a nice gal and we both wind up being friendly again. She can hold her own, but is pretty laid back and mellow. More than I am, actually. Kat and Friends sent me a beautiful gift when I was diagnosed with breast cancer almost 3 years ago. I am glad she is back. And yes, I still have the crystal ball. :)
:smiliehug:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Think I need a new avy. This is the same one I had all those years back..

Go look at the Avie thread. Lots of good ones in there.

BRB.,..lemme find the link.

Can't have animated avies like before...but you can in yer sigline like your flipflops!

Yeah, gotta have me flipflops.

If you click my avy it shows animated, but I will just put in another. hmmmm
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

I was banned too. But I don't hold grudges. People change, Bones. Circumstances. Etc.
I'm glad she and I can start anew. I hope others give her a chance. But that's just my personal opinion and not a demand or anything. Just wishful thinking in a positive way.

o i assure you ......i remember more of that than anyone thinks.....lol.....

the only thing constant is change....but we can still gripe about it....calvin to hobbs

I've done some pretty cray cray stuff, myself.

I don't remember why I was banned...nor really care. That was then. This is now. But again..that's just my outlook. I kinda like me better now vs the me then.

Forum List

Back