Hi! Kat's back to renew old aquaintences

has nothing to do with liking one self better or holding grudges......has more to do with just knowing the truth....
Well, hopefully now that she is here, she will tell you and then you will know and both of you can move on? Or not.
Anyway....I still love my globe, Kat. Glad you are here. :)

.....and make a few new ones. How are you guys? AND

Merry Christmas......Happy Holidays...

Now be nice, and don't hurt me.....and we can have fun! :razz:
I believe you were gone before I joined usmb...but no matter...

zap-wb1_zpsvdjgnxkn.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

This is Great News, like Christmas morning when you get the purr-fect gift....:smile:

Happy Holidays to you as well Kat, you're on my friends forever list if you don't mind...:smiliehug:

This is Great News, like Christmas morning when you get the purr-fect gift....:smile:

Happy Holidays to you as well Kat, you're on my friends forever list if you don't mind...:smiliehug:

Of course.
I am not sure how to do friends here, but I think mine carried over with the software change, because it shows me following a ton of people. LOL

Of course.
I am not sure how to do friends here, but I think mine carried over with the software change, because it shows me following a ton of people. LOL

I meant between you and me regardless of the USMB what-evers Darlin. Just trying to secure a treasured and well remembered friendship, you are a rare find Sweet Kat.... :smiliehug:

Of course.

I meant between you and me regardless of the USMB what-evers Darlin. Just trying to secure a treasured and well remembered friendship, you are a rare find Sweet Kat.... :smiliehug:

Ohh. Well, of course again. :) You are sweet Lumps...:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back