Доброе утро

Billyjack

Rookie
Dec 10, 2015
Good morning in Russian, where I've been the last few years before Obama tried to start the new cold war by passing sanctions.

Доброе, доброе... There are quite a few Russian speaking people on USMB. I'm an ethnic Russian from Eastern Ukraine (unfortunately), we love Russia and Putin and wish Obama to get lost.

Welcome and enjoy! Желаем удачи!

Last edited:
Good morning, guy!
Share your thoughts about being in Russia for a couple of years. For me as a russian citizen it would be quite interesting.

This is interesting. If you eastern Ukrainian Russians really wanted to be Russian and belong to Russia, then you would have transferred your land to Russia already, like those in Crimea did. Why don't you?

giphy.gif

This is interesting. If you eastern Ukrainian Russians really wanted to be Russian and belong to Russia, then you would have transferred your land to Russia already, like those in Crimea did. Why don't you?
We would love to and hopefully we will. So far Obama/Biden with McCain's help keep us as a pawn in their geopolitical games to harm Russia. We hope Americans will elect a decent person for a President next year. I strongly believe that sooner or later we will celebrate our reunion with Russia just like Crimea did in 2014: too many people are looking forward for that and it has already costed too many lives (and God knows how many more lives it may cost)...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back