Hi is everybody this is Larry Hoover.

BilldadLotsofnumbers says he's from Japan and the posting style does reflect hardcore Asian grammar.

I think he's trying to say that he grew up in a religious cult and that he's divorced.

Well then, I admire your analytical skills because I got nothing out it.

The diplomatic system of things could be better because of that and ethnic codes the template sanctuary certificate means that I am just living and need to get rid of the old family it feels like their extorting me as a man having life and children right away. Somebody could be trying to get rid of my money life, drugs and neighbors and swipe my god damn mastermind. Steve jobs , larry hoover wanted to talk to them it must be two guest in their tent and a blessing from jamel. Every rich celebrity needs to know this 24 year man is Larry hoover even starts hoover family monarchy I need any charitable woman who is going to listen to my command on this one here the United States have an identity they can't handle someday it's mine, holler at me with a new wife family and house certificate and industry it's like chuckle bride hopefully.

What is a "chuckle bride?" :lol:

"I need any charitable woman who is going to listen to my command on this one here the United States have an identity they can't handle someday it's mine, holler at me with a new wife family and house certificate and industry" lol, what?

He's looking for a new wife. That will let him be the head of household.

I think he wants to move to the U.S.

I want to stay out of your business, i have my own kind and always had but this isn't one of those that I can let you get away with.

Larry Hoover real man here, if anyone ever dealt with hoover they owe me not disrespect either or the mother even bart cannon at least which is my fore bearer see that everybody temple sanctuary is protected and life is not under any harm, I like to be under that temple santiary that Bart gave me all alone. The life they introduced to me was more precious than any opportunity I ever had. Everything I got basically was a blessing from her and them don't to many people be compared with this person and it's not a disobedient person either. I love the one who listens to The Lord.

I have no idea what you just said. Please use proper grammar and punctuation so you make sense. Thank you.

Well Harry Loover, it looks like you've made it to the right insane asylum........ You'll fit in just fine here...... :booze:

Well okay.....you're new and we are supposed to Welcome you. Hope you enjoy your stay....:)

You guys, he's a foreign national. He does not speak American English. Cut him some slack and expand yer fookin' horizons.

The diplomatic system of things could be better because of that and ethnic codes the template sanctuary certificate means that I am just living and need to get rid of the old family it feels like their extorting me as a man having life and children right away. Somebody could be trying to get rid of my money life, drugs and neighbors and swipe my god damn mastermind. Steve jobs , larry hoover wanted to talk to them it must be two guest in their tent and a blessing from jamel. Every rich celebrity needs to know this 24 year man is Larry hoover even starts hoover family monarchy I need any charitable woman who is going to listen to my command on this one here the United States have an identity they can't handle someday it's mine, holler at me with a new wife family and house certificate and industry it's like chuckle bride hopefully.

The morning bowel movements of the introverted antilopes means the chuckle bride is doin a big 10/4 on the no nookie-nookie circuit, lappin up the almighty praises of the cathode rays on the interweebs, while I am chillin to the mind bent 666 music of the a capella zone boys and blessing the tent of family on top of my old certificates, certificates of the love-busts of the past, baby. My monarchy is gonna grow like grapes on the holy vine of well sunned plants and this 50 year old man is gonna reap the whirlwhind of the honest lucious breasts of women who know how to put out.

Last edited:
Welcome, Billdad! And ignore the insults. Your clarity and reason are just as sharp as those trying to make Mike Brown a 'victim' or those constantly posting ridiculous 'FDR Was a Commie!' threads over and over and over, for example, so you will fit like like a glove here.

:rofl:
Whutt?!?!?

:mad-61: :anj_stfu:

His language and syntax are very similar to Japanese. I can translate, as can some others here, meaning that his posts are not jibberish at all.

Stat, how would you feel if a certain someone were brought here and the kids made fun of her because of the way she speaks English?

You should be careful of your cruelty.

Karma, you know.

Forum List

Back