new username

T

thereisnospoon2

I'm thereisnospoon.
I had to create a new profile and username because i could not figure out why I had to change my password. Then when i did figure it out, the email never got to me.
Anyway, i have a new username, thereisnospoon2.
I blame this new software update.
It is very buggy.

I'm thereisnospoon.
I had to create a new profile and username because i could not figure out why I had to change my password. Then when i did figure it out, the email never got to me.
It is very buggy.

Oh well, just pretend you're new and we won't hold you accountable for your old mistakes. Have a great time posting here...

Welcome....:thewave:

I'm thereisnospoon.
It is very buggy.

Thereisnospoon 2.0 ?

Ahhh....an upgrade...chuckle

I'm thereisnospoon.
It is very buggy.

No excuse for not naming your new account "thereisnosaladfork". Negged, ignored, and reported. To the FBI.

I bet that CK could reset your password so that you can access your original account.

I'm thereisnospoon.
It is very buggy.

No excuse for not naming your new account "thereisnosaladfork". Negged, ignored, and reported. To the FBI.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back