Hi, I'm Matt Damon

It was a good book though...... Not seen the film, well except for the first 10-15 minutes, but the flight landed so I couldn't watch the rest. Didn't see that good at that point.

Why do they change for the accident happening on Sol 6 in the book to Sol 15 or 20 something in the film anyway?

• Banned
That was a highway robbery, that Damon didn't get the nod.

I love Leo, but most of his acting in that movie was grunts and moans and dubbed languages, and it was ok... I thought he was good, but not best actor worthy...

Sorry, but Damon's portrayal of the hero in the Martian was spot on. Plus, 75% of the movie was him talking and acting face-front to the camera. He was perfect for that role!

But good for Leo! He is a great actor!!! I didn't like him at first, but have grown to consider him one of the greatest american actors still acting today.

• Banned
Not only does he play a good martian, and I love science...

He plays a great poker player, and I love poker!

Oh, wait, he also plays a great mathematician, and I love math!

Ok, maybe i'm having an uncomfortable moment saying how much I think he's cool in his movies, without wanting to have sexy time with him!! :)

matt-damon-poker.jpg

• Banned
It's funny because in the pic above, and I'm a really good poker player, he looks like he's gonna try to get lucky.

I don't know the results, but if I was facing him with AJ, I would make him move everything inc the sunglasses and water, in...

Which best cards for a poker plays like you ?!

For me it is Queens, eleven and kings in 4 pair.

For me it is kings/ess and two/eleven in 2 pair.

Straight Flush and 4, 2 and 1 pair are the best.

• Banned
The best cards are the ones you don't play. Always.

If you want to ask my favorite hand, it's j-10. But I will never raise with it. I'll call, and usually catch, and play it from there.

Forum List

Back