Hi Everyone!

Mar 2, 2016
Long time amateur economist here, just finally making it to the forum. Figured it was about time to join and start chiming in instead of just reading and keeping my opinions to myself. I have an undergrad in Economics and an even longer fascination with people and the choices they make.

I'm hoping to be able to learn some things, meet some new people and hopefully gain some great insight into "The most scientific of all social sciences'

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Morning, a little distracted watching oil prices and the stock market.

Long time amateur economist here, just finally making it to the forum. Figured it was about time to join and start chiming in instead of just reading and keeping my opinions to myself. I have an undergrad in Economics and an even longer fascination with people and the choices they make.

I'm hoping to be able to learn some things, meet some new people and hopefully gain some great insight into "The most scientific of all social sciences'

Have a great Wednesday everyone!
What is your position on trade?
What is your position on our current state of trade?

Welcome.

"I say it to you now, knowing full well that you will agree with me (that is, understand) only if you already agree with me." Stanley Fish

Forum List

Back