What me too did could of fueled the problem. See

Status
Not open for further replies.

See50

May 26, 2022
I'm not s fan of Matt Damon,but, something happened to him that was rather unjust.He made a comment about The Weinstein casting couch and sexual harassment expressing sympathy for the women who were victims. Then he said something to the point were he felt some of the women were not victims .That some women might of slept with Weinstein thinking they could get ahead. Me -Toos got mad besides expressing his view as being sexist,they petition to punish him for that last half. They pressured the film maker of his recent movie to censor his scene out of the film,In the name of rape prevention. Afterwords Damon admitted that the latter of his opinion was not intentional He didn't read it fully. Of course Damon was not pro sexual.harrasment. What the me- too groups did was not liberal They did not give him a benefit of a doubt. What they should have done was to go put in public and told the facts that Damon was not aware of He would have saw it .He would of recognized that what the rest of his opinion was wrong and make a public acknowledgement of being mis informed . The group in what did actually promoted the unintended view as being the truth through punishing Damon for the mistake. They actually fueled the actions of men who are prejudice against women's rights.

I'm not s fan of Matt Damon,but, something happened to him that was rather unjust.He made a comment about The Weinstein casting couch and sexual harassment expressing sympathy for the women who were victims. Then he said something to the point were he felt some of the women were not victims .That some women might of slept with Weinstein thinking they could get ahead. Me -Toos got mad besides expressing his view as being sexist,they petition to punish him for that last half. They pressured the film maker of his recent movie to censor his scene out of the film,In the name of rape prevention. Afterwords Damon admitted that the latter of his opinion was not intentional He didn't read it fully. Of course Damon was not pro sexual.harrasment. What the me- too groups did was not liberal They did not give him a benefit of a doubt. What they should have done was to go put in public and told the facts that Damon was not aware of He would have saw it .He would of recognized that what the rest of his opinion was wrong and make a public acknowledgement of being mis informed . The group in what did actually promoted the unintended view as being the truth through punishing Damon for the mistake. They actually fueled the actions of men who are prejudice against women's rights.

See50 You need to provide a link to these comments as required in the forum rules. Thanks

It's no secret that Hollywood is based on depravity. It's a little example of what can happen when rich elitists are in charge and the law doesn't apply. Let's see if Alec Baldwin goes to jail for negligent homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back