I Am UFO. And I Am Here To Communicate With Human Barbarians.

UFO

Rookie
Mar 4, 2016
Are you ready for debate with a higher form of intelligence? For you creatures who use lies as a survival strategy, you will not like truthful beings.

If you stick around, you will be amazed... that's all I'm saying for now....

th

don't listen to him. stick by me, the rest here are looney tunes!
I hope you are here more for comedy....

I love it when 17 year olds come on the board

Welcome. Since you're here, there's one thing I've always wanted to know. What's your deal with all the anal probing? Don't you think you should at least take them to dinner first before all that abduction and probing? It's just the polite thing to do.

oh wow I didn't check his age... all the same, he needs the warning....

Welcome. Since you're here, there's one thing I've always wanted to know. What's your deal with all the anal probing? Don't you think you should at least take them to dinner first before all that abduction and probing? It's just the polite thing to do.

Aliens simply know that humans prefer to have things shoved up their ass. So they oblige. For example, you are a slave. I'll bet you aren't bothered by it.

Aliens simply know that humans prefer to have things shoved up their ass. So they oblige. For example, you are a slave. I'll bet you aren't bothered by it.

Obviously, you have just studied right wingers. They are the ones who sound like a motor boat when they fart.

Forum List

Back