hey new here

At this point he hasn't met a liberal.
Here I is!!!!

images

Get out of here!

You're not Progressive and close minded enough to be today version of the Democratic voter!

( Yes, I think I just wrote you are better than most of the wanna-be Liberals on here )
I'll take that as a compliment, but those conservatives who don't have me on ignore seem to think I'm a commie libtard, anyway.
I took you more of a lil' fascist leaning with that "herd mentality" thingy you got going on.
See that? "Herd mentality?" Not so, Rodishi. A lot of people think the same as I do, same as a lot of people think as you do. Does that really make either of us lemmings? That's not good thinking, imo.
Actually its your idea that you think another can be protected with "herd mentality". Most people consider themselves individuals who are capable enough to make-up their own minds and make personal decisions.

Here I is!!!!

images

Get out of here!

You're not Progressive and close minded enough to be today version of the Democratic voter!

( Yes, I think I just wrote you are better than most of the wanna-be Liberals on here )
I'll take that as a compliment, but those conservatives who don't have me on ignore seem to think I'm a commie libtard, anyway.
I took you more of a lil' fascist leaning with that "herd mentality" thingy you got going on.
See that? "Herd mentality?" Not so, Rodishi. A lot of people think the same as I do, same as a lot of people think as you do. Does that really make either of us lemmings? That's not good thinking, imo.
Actually its your idea that you think another can be protected with "herd mentality". Most people consider themselves individuals who are capable enough to make-up their own minds and make personal decisions.
Tell me all about it. You don't get a single idea from your military buddies, do you?
Let's take this conversation elsewhere. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to criticize my personality in other threads.

Get out of here!

Tell me all about it. You don't get a single idea from your military buddies, do you?
Let's take this conversation elsewhere. I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to criticize my personality in other threads.
:) sure

Did Awesome American Man say something?
yea sorry guys still trying to figure this whole forum thing out.
so whats everybody doing for lunch today? im thinkin pizza
Italian sandwich (that's what Mainers call a mixed coldcut sub when it has salami in it. At least I hope it's got salami in it. And a dill pickle slice. Gotta have that.)
that's so awesome. im going to get that stuff at the store tonight and fix me one of those.

dang you are awesome!

Italian sandwich (that's what Mainers call a mixed coldcut sub when it has salami in it. At least I hope it's got salami in it. And a dill pickle slice. Gotta have that.)
that's so awesome. im going to get that stuff at the store tonight and fix me one of those.

dang you are awesome!
What is on your pizza?

dang you are awesome!
What is on your pizza?
I'm switching my pick to Chinese food. It's not as American as pizza, but it's got some bangin rice

hey whats goin on

hope everyone is havin a good time around here. lets let mad dog mattis off the leash and lay the hammer down on isis
The Russians are already positioned to do this better.

And now that a Rooskie has had his head cut off it is a good time for Putin to get smart and start going after IS himself.

hey whats goin on

hope everyone is havin a good time around here. lets let mad dog mattis off the leash and lay the hammer down on isis

And now that a Rooskie has had his head cut off it is a good time for Putin to get smart and start going after IS himself.
im cool with that. tell em to send in the tanks

Get out of here!

For a good time call OldLady !!

:D

hey whats goin on

Tanks did no good in A-stan when the Rooskies were there.

hey whats goin on

Tanks did no good in A-stan when the Rooskies were there.
then lets send in as many freedom bombs from the sky as possible

What's for lunch, yio?

What's for lunch, yio?
I have not eaten yet today nor had any coffee or tea.

Forum List

Back