Hello everyone

May 5, 2017
Hello, my name is Kathey Raskin, and I am happy to be a part of this board. I have a website that is dedicated to exposing corruption within DHR and the court system, and I found this board when I was looking for discussions about topics related to my cause. I look forward to sharing information with you all!

Hello, my name is Kathey Raskin, and I am happy to be a part of this board. I have a website that is dedicated to exposing corruption within DHR and the court system, and I found this board when I was looking for discussions about topics related to my cause. I look forward to sharing information with you all!

We are working to try to implement a watchdog organization to keep organizations like CPS and DHR in check and to make sure they are following established protocol. In many cases there are no established protocols, and the organizations are able to do whatever they want, without anyone to keep them in check. When my own family suffered the heartbreak of having a foster child returned to her abusive birth home after being with our family for many years, we became aware of the injustices within the system, and we were shocked. It is too late for us to get our foster child back, so instead we are devoting our efforts to try to stop situations like these from affecting other families.

Welcome to the Monkey cage. Take a shower after posting....

Welcome.
Where I live it's called DHHS and I was a "bad guy" that worked for CPS. The system needs fixing, no one knows that better than I. Good luck.

Forum List

Back