hey new here

Welcome!

Hossfly You ready with the thing?

Welcome to the freest forum on the interwebs! I've been following the Syria thing for a couple years now.

I'm of the opinion we should support Assad. Possibly a deal needs to be brokered for a Kurdistan, and Turkey needs to get their asses back into their own country, and they're not really our ally. PS: Turks, ain't no more nukes you can grab, bitches. All moved. :p
thanks man. yep time to let mad dog off the leash

At this point he hasn't met a liberal.
Here I is!!!!

images

Get out of here!

You're not Progressive and close minded enough to be today version of the Democratic voter!

( Yes, I think I just wrote you are better than most of the wanna-be Liberals on here )
I'll take that as a compliment, but those conservatives who don't have me on ignore seem to think I'm a commie libtard, anyway.
I took you more of a lil' fascist leaning with that "herd mentality" thingy you got going on.

Welcome!

Welcome to the freest forum on the interwebs! I've been following the Syria thing for a couple years now.

I'm of the opinion we should support Assad. Possibly a deal needs to be brokered for a Kurdistan, and Turkey needs to get their asses back into their own country, and they're not really our ally. PS: Turks, ain't no more nukes you can grab, bitches. All moved. :p
Best guard dog I ever had was a little three legged retard. Has he got three legs?

Welcome!

Best guard dog I ever had was a little three legged retard. Has he got three legs?
im a big dog lover myself

I am sitting here naked while reading and responding to your thread while squirting in the Toilet after wondering what did I eat last night that left me the smelly squirts and wonder could you give me a clue and tell me the cure for this major squirting problem I seem to suffer from!?!

Oh, welcome to the board and remember this place is the most wonderful site ever created... ( As the Mods hold a gun to my other head )

shocked_moriarty.gif
You bring your laptop in the bathroom? That's...... I don't know what that is, but it's something.

I am sitting here naked while reading and responding to your thread while squirting in the Toilet after wondering what did I eat last night that left me the smelly squirts and wonder could you give me a clue and tell me the cure for this major squirting problem I seem to suffer from!?!

Oh, welcome to the board and remember this place is the most wonderful site ever created... ( As the Mods hold a gun to my other head )

shocked_moriarty.gif
You bring your laptop in the bathroom? That's...... I don't know what that is, but it's something.

I use a damn phone now!

shocked_moriarty.gif

I use a damn phone now!
Instead of the bathroom? WTF?

Welcome!

im a big dog lover myself
Well you may be okay then.

Welcome (with संदेहवाद until a future date).

shocked_moriarty.gif

I use a damn phone now!
Oh yeah--I keep forgetting about those. I don't use one so I forget.

shocked_moriarty.gif

I use a damn phone now!
Instead of the bathroom? WTF?
Now THAT was funny, Mike.

Here I is!!!!

images

P.S. Welcome, Awesome American Man! You should meet Bush92 ASAP. What a team.
thanks, appreciate the nice welcoming.
Oh yeah, welcome! And watch out for oldlady, she's a cougar!
that's awesome. good to know. what's goin on OldLady
Just so ya know, never believe Mike.

shocked_moriarty.gif

I use a damn phone now!
Oh yeah--I keep forgetting about those. I don't use one so I forget.

No excuse!!!

Oh well let not let the newbie think we're a bunch of insane mental midgets and welcome the newbie and embrace them while I am naked responding to them... Oh and when I did have a laptop, well it had toilet time on it!

Here I is!!!!

images

P.S. Welcome, Awesome American Man! You should meet Bush92 ASAP. What a team.
thanks, appreciate the nice welcoming.
Oh yeah, welcome! And watch out for oldlady, she's a cougar!
that's awesome. good to know. what's goin on OldLady
Just so ya know, never believe Mike.
She's not telling the trooooooooth.

Here I is!!!!

images

Get out of here!

You're not Progressive and close minded enough to be today version of the Democratic voter!

( Yes, I think I just wrote you are better than most of the wanna-be Liberals on here )
I'll take that as a compliment, but those conservatives who don't have me on ignore seem to think I'm a commie libtard, anyway.
I took you more of a lil' fascist leaning with that "herd mentality" thingy you got going on.
See that? "Herd mentality?" Not so, Rodishi. A lot of people think the same as I do, same as a lot of people think as you do. Does that really make either of us lemmings? That's not good thinking, imo.

shocked_moriarty.gif

I believe the word is "unsanitary". ;)

Forum List

Back