hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Right you are sir. Violating the equal protection clause cited in post #286. :)
How so when the equal protection clause says "person" not "woman" :)
Roe v Wade gives a woman the right to abort her child. Thus violating that very clause you cited. :)
Roe vs Wade gives anyone the right to abort a child they are carrying. Thats why its based on the clause that says "person" :)
Cite it in RvW or lose for the last time. :)
You already lost because I already cited it. :)

No wonder he has no reproduction rights. Unequal application. :)

But wait you said he could get pregnant?
What's unequal? The one who gets pregnant has the right to terminate their own pregnancy.
What are the men's equal reproductive rights.
None.
Nope, no violation since men can’t get pregnant.
Women are afforded rights not afforded to men. As you said, men have no reproductive rights.

Unequal application of the law. :)

Roe v Wade gives a woman the right to abort her child. Thus violating that very clause you cited. :)
Roe vs Wade gives anyone the right to abort a child they are carrying. Thats why its based on the clause that says "person" :)
In the first trimester, the woman has the exclusive right to pursue an abortion, not subject to any state intervention. In the second trimester, the state cannot intervene unless her health is at risk. If the fetus becomes viable, once the pregnancy has progressed into the third trimester, the state may restrict the right to an abortion but must always include an exception to any regulation that protects the health of the mother.

You're done. :D

What's unequal? The one who gets pregnant has the right to terminate their own pregnancy.
None.
Women are afforded rights not afforded to men. As you said, men have no reproductive rights.

Women are also afforded the ability to get pregnant where men cannot. Sounds like your beef is with G-d. Take it up with Him.

I know. I was done the first time I showed you that you were wrong. Now I'm just laughing at you. :)

In the first trimester, the woman has the exclusive right to pursue an abortion, not subject to any state intervention. In the second trimester, the state cannot intervene unless her health is at risk. If the fetus becomes viable, once the pregnancy has progressed into the third trimester, the state may restrict the right to an abortion but must always include an exception to any regulation that protects the health of the mother.
That's what I've been saying. Gender based laws are similar to race based laws.

Both are no-no's. :)

None.

Women are also afforded the ability to get pregnant where men cannot. Sounds like your beef is with G-d. Take it up with Him.
The thing she doesnt understand is that the Roe vs Wade decision is based on the due process clause in the 14th amendment. So if men could get pregnant they would be protected as well...

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

None.

It's with the law. Women have reproductive rights that men don't.

It would be equally representative to give a man the right to abort his child, regardless what the woman wanted. :)

I know. I was done the first time I showed you that you were wrong. Now I'm just laughing at you. :)
Who doesn’t laugh at her?

Doesnt matter what you have been saying. You have been saying the very thing I have proved you to be wrong about. :)

It would be equally representative to give a man the right to abort his child, regardless what the woman wanted. :)
Sure, when men get pregnant, they have the same right to terminate their own pregnancy. Equal protection guarantees that.

You cant abort something you dont have in your womb dummy. :)

Well, no, there are no differences between races beyond physical appearance; while there are significant differences between genders.

OK, nothing.

You two can talk to each other.

Night. :)
Ciao. Better luck next time.
thumbsup.gif

This thread derailed on page one, when you had liberals saying, "this is easy. The woman wants to have the baby, so she gets to say it's a baby and it gets to live."

I read a few responses and no one drew the correct comparison to my mind about which humans are SUB humans and which are not, depending on who we want around.

Not long now, folks. The rot is all around us.

Forum List

Back