hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

I can answer....

A legal abortion is the legal termination of a woman's pregnancy with her consent.

Killing her and her unborn is not with her consent.
No mention of dad's consent. Gender based law.
It's not the dad's pregnancy, dumbass.
Huh lol. She's as much her father's as she is her mother's, Einstein.
LOLOL

I see you're still confused over which one is actually pregnant. Sorry, but I can't cure your stupidity.
She gets confused a lot. She thought George Wallace was the governor of Arkansas and she thought the term "person" was gender biased.
You thought Russia was a race lol.

No stupid. Her father never gets pregnant. Thats what your tiny little brain keeps missing. :)
No wonder he has no reproduction rights. Unequal application. :)

But wait you said he could get pregnant?
What's unequal? The one who gets pregnant has the right to terminate their own pregnancy.
What are the men's equal reproductive rights.
If a man gets pregnant he has the right to terminate the pregnancy just like a woman. :)

No stupid. Her father never gets pregnant. Thats what your tiny little brain keeps missing. :)

What's unequal? The one who gets pregnant has the right to terminate their own pregnancy.
If a man gets pregnant he has the right to terminate the pregnancy just like a woman. :)
Cite the law, professor. :)

Nope. When I asked you to cite the law you never did. :)

lol RvW, clowny

Go. :)

lol RvW, clowny

Roe vs Wade is based on the due process clause in the 14th amendment. Are you saying a man isnt a person? :)

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

lol RvW, clowny

Roe vs Wade is based on the due clause amendment. Are you saying a man isnt a person? :)

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
That's the equal protection clause. All persons are equally protected.

Now cite the law giving men the right to an abortion. :)

lol RvW, clowny

Roe vs Wade is based on the due clause amendment. Are you saying a man isnt a person? :)

I just did. :)

lol RvW, clowny

Didn't think so. :)

None.

lol RvW, clowny

Didn't think so. :)
You have proven you never think. :)

Roe v. Wade

None.
Right you are sir. Violating the equal protection clause cited in post #286. :)

Roe v. Wade
Its only a law when she wants to call it a law. Once I told her what Roe vs Wade decision was based on cat got her tongue. :laugh:

Roe v. Wade
Quote the part that gives a man the right to abort his child. :)

None.
How so when the equal protection clause says "person" not "woman" :)

None.
Roe v Wade gives a woman the right to abort her child. Thus violating that very clause you cited. :)

None.
Roe v Wade gives a woman the right to abort her child. Thus violating that very clause you cited. :)
Roe vs Wade gives anyone the right to abort a child they are carrying. Thats why its based on the clause that says "person" :)

None.
Roe vs Wade gives anyone the right to abort a child they are carrying. Thats why its based on the clause that says "person" :)
Cite it in RvW or lose for the last time. :)

None.
Nope, no violation since men can’t get pregnant.

Forum List

Back