Hey c_k

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
I wasn't going to post a regular intro until I read the rules and guidelines. Had to double check but I doubt there are two different people admin types with the same user name from the same city.

So howdy all and cereal_killer too. You may remember me from the other place, however I haven't been there much at all lately.

[MENTION=49464]teddyearp[/MENTION]!!! Welcome brother! Of course I remember you. The good old days of rooting and ROM'ing our Moto Droid's were some good times :lol:

This place can and will get crazy so considered yourself warned :lmao:

Enjoy the forums!

^What the cereal killer said :lol:

95a92b16-b667-4102-9025-97c7e98f14bf_zps24e1386c.jpg

Welcome to the USMB, teddyearp..:)

Thank you both.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] Hehe, I'm on to the HTC One M8 now. Rooted and ROM'd of course!

I wasn't going to post a regular intro until I read the rules and guidelines. Had to double check but I doubt there are two different people admin types with the same user name from the same city.

So howdy all and cereal_killer too. You may remember me from the other place, however I haven't been there much at all lately.

Welcome Teddy. I'm over at the overclock forum. Good to see you around here.

Thank you both.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] Hehe, I'm on to the HTC One M8 now. Rooted and ROM'd of course!

Excellent handset. I prefer HTC to the plastic and ugly Samsungs. It's all about aesthetics and build quality :)

I've moved over to Windows Phone (really like it) I love Android but it got a little stale for me, so shifting to WP and being onboard as it evolves has kept me interested.

I'm looking forward to the Nokia 'McLaren' later this year

:clap2: Hey tedddyearp...how great to have you join. I like your taste in friends.

Where is the overclock forum, here or elsewhere? Just curious.

Thank you both.

Excellent handset. I prefer HTC to the plastic and ugly Samsungs. It's all about aesthetics and build quality :)

I've moved over to Windows Phone (really like it) I love Android but it got a little stale for me, so shifting to WP and being onboard as it evolves has kept me interested.

I'm looking forward to the Nokia 'McLaren' later this year

Yeah, I had the Gnex for a while and went to the HTC since it had metal and an unlockable bootloader (or S-Off as they call it). Picked up a RazrM along the way while the bootloader unlock exploit was available, but my old eyes need a bigger screen, lol. My last WinMo phone was the unreleased engineering Motorola A4500 codenamed Napoleon. WinMo 6.1 I think.

Howdy and welcome.
Any friend of c_k's is...

Like wise . . . .

Welcome, Teddyearp. I think I knew your brother, Wyatt...

:lol:

Gesendet von meinem BASE Lutea 2 mit Tapatalk 2

I won't go into how I picked this username, but it is comical in a stupid slanted way . . . .

:clap2: Hey tedddyearp...how great to have you join. I like your taste in friends.

And I like your avatar, lol.

Where is the overclock forum, here or elsewhere? Just curious.

My mistake. I thought you were another person with that username.

Forum List

Back