so why am I not in Politics much lately?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
2 things

I haven't been able to watch much news lately

Then there's this: A lot of postings over there are kind of... you know: stating the obvious

Titles like: Trump was a better President than briben

I mean, who doesn't know that?! A 10 yr old who never watches news knows that!

So anyhow... There was another title I was focused on but I've momentarily forgotten it.

But not to worry! I will find it... and more!

:)

Here's one, although I'm not complaining at all about this one. We've known, however, for some time that this was happening. We just didn't know things were actually getting somewhere ... more than b4

Developing: Drafting of Articles of Impeachment Article Against Joe Biden Underway

Here's another one from a lib I rarely pay any attention to anyway

Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

A good friend just told me his hardcore MAGA relatives have, finally, dumped Trump.
The reason why? After yesterdays performance by Trump's lawyers, they know he's going to jail.
as per usual, not much actual info, just a bunch of subjective He said/she said BS

that's the libs 4 ya

2 things

I haven't been able to watch much news lately

Then there's this: A lot of postings over there are kind of... you know: stating the obvious

Titles like: Trump was a better President than briben

I mean, who doesn't know that?! A 10 yr old who never watches news knows that!

So anyhow... There was another title I was focused on but I've momentarily forgotten it.

But not to worry! I will find it... and more!

:)

Here's one, although I'm not complaining at all about this one. We've known, however, for some time that this was happening. We just didn't know things were actually getting somewhere ... more than b4

Developing: Drafting of Articles of Impeachment Article Against Joe Biden Underway

Here's another one from a lib I rarely pay any attention to anyway

Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.
Feel free to frequent the Echo Chamber of your choosing.
There's plenty of homers here that will give you an "attaboy", or a "right on!".

So to summarize,
1) Biden IS a better President than Trump.
2) January 6, 2021 was an insurrection, fomented by Trump, and a constant source of revisionist history by his feebs..erm...lemmings...erm...supporters.
3) There is no evidence to draft ANY articles of impeachment against Joe Biden. Jordan and Comer have both said they have no evidence to support their conspiracy theories..but they hope to find some. :)

Glad I could wrap things up for ya!

Feel free to frequent the Echo Chamber of your choosing.
There's plenty of homers here that will give you an "attaboy", or a "right on!".

So to summarize,
1) Biden IS a better President than Trump.
I couldn't get beyond this sentence

broke out in

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back