Hey all

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Nice board :clap2: My name is Christopher call me Chris or Critter is my nickname.
I love animals got three dogs at my dad's house and two at my mom's house. I love to be part of the family. I play video games 1-2 hrs each day. I am a fan of red sox.
I am register voter who is dem for now I am also 22 years old male.

Dogs name dad house
Harley- Yellow lab -boy
Libee- mix girl
Boomer- white lab- boy

Bear- boy (he got a better name than that but that what we all call him)
Torri- girl - rottweilers both i believe there a mix as well.

I have an older brother who is 25 years old
I am the middle child who is 22
My sister is 15 years old

my parents are divorced. My mom re married my dad has a gf.

So i think i said plenty oh i do have dyslexia so keep up with me if you got a problem or can't understand please ask me to reapt myself nicely. I will

Welcome Red Sox fan! You will find a few more Sox fans here too!

How about the Pats? Do you like them? If so, I'm sorry about that. Colts rule! ;)

• Banned
thanks all i am not much into football so it cool if you like colts pats or any other team. so no not really not into football enough to really watch football

thanks all i am not much into football so it cool if you like colts pats or any other team. so no not really not into football enough to really watch football

So what are you trying to say? You don't like football?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Welcome to the playground, Critter. Too bad about that Democrap thing. I'm sure you're a nice enough guy other than this major political flaw! That's ok though. You'll get wiser with age. There's some nice folks here - even the ones you don't agree with are pretty nice. So, sit back, take a deep breath and tell us what's on your mind. Here's a lille rep to get you on your way.

Last edited:
Welcome to the playground, Critter. Too bad about that Democrap thing. I'm sure you're a nice enough guy other than this major political flaw! That's ok though. You'll get wiser with age. There's some nice folks here - even the ones you don't agree with are pretty nice. So, sit back, take a deep breath and tell us what's on your mind. Here's a lille rep to get you on your way.

Lmao i vote for who i believe fits in the party just cause i am regsitered as a dem does not mean i wont vote for other party. But the way they act is a very slim chance i will vote for them.
I might as well a admit which party i am instead of hiding it later.:lol: and thanks for the welcome.

Forum List

Back