Si modo says "Hi" to all

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

Hi, folks. I'm Si modo (Si for short is just fine with me). Eagleseven told me about this place. I'm still exploring, but it looks good so far.

I'm hear to learn from others, to better my debating skills, to participate honestly in open dicussions about pretty much anything, to keep current on politics, and to have some fun along the way.

Gunny keeps a pretty tight reign on things here. We aren't allowed to have much fun.

He is, though, at our expense. We simply exist to amuse him.:eusa_whistle:

Thanks, guys. I will try to amuse as well. Organ grinders can be cute but those who play the monkey for them are simply hot.

Welcome.

I shall impart to you a House-ism:

"The problem with speculation is you make a speck out of you and some guy named lation."

Remember, normal's overrated....

Gunny keeps a pretty tight reign on things here. We aren't allowed to have much fun.

So? :eusa_eh:

Ah, the bossman. Hiya. Looks like a balanced place. Thanks for having me. I already recognize a few names, here, too.

At least I didn't tattle on you for twisting heads and breaking your toys when boredom strikes. He can find THAT out on his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Si.

welcomesm.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9MxTRspXpQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9MxTRspXpQ[/ame]

No they're not. I was fucked with right out the gate.
I think you'll find that Si has a backbone...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back