Herman Cain

We haven't had a president that could see all sides of an issue in decades.... so, suddenly, that's a big deal to you? Don't make me laugh.

You're being an idiot here, Diaper Boy.

Ya...just as of this morning...:lol:

Laughter is good for the soul.

I can be a much more convincing idiot than that little sample!!!

Here's how I see it. For decades we've elected career politicians and each and every one has been a clusterfuck for the country - some more than others. So, I'd go for someone who is not an 'insider', who really will throw some cold water on the assholes in Congress. That's what Obama SAID he would do. I didn't believe him then but I was prepared to give him the chance to prove me wrong. He didn't. He said 'no lobbyists', he has more fucking lobbyists than Bush did. He said no partisan politics, and we have the same old shit we had with Bush - partisan politics. He said he'd clean up DC, and international research says this administration is the least transparent, most corrupt Congress in history. Instead of prioritizing the economy, Obama chose to play politics and focus on healthcare. Bad decision and the US is paying for it. Fuck this, Huggy. You fall for the bullshit again if you want to, but I'm done with it.

I'll vote for whoever prioritizes the economy of this country. If Cain gets the nomination, I will absolutely vote for him.

Two interesting points. Your vantage point, similar to Sarah Palins on Russia, is as a much distantly removed overseas observer or a political hobbyist. Not that you should be stripped of your privilege to vote for being the traitor that you are living in and amongst a pack of Queen worshiping fags. I prefer the "boots on the ground" kinda input for my "sway". Thanks anyway. Your perspective is if nothing entertaining... if not....BITCHY!!!!

You...Pointing out that lobbiests are the major problem with US politics has been late coming but much appreciated.

Herman Cain knows economics and Obama knows nothing about it.

No he doesn't.

He's never held an elected office in his life. He ran a pizza business.

I've heard him "debate" as well. Seems he knows absolutely nothing about the law or the Constitution.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Thus far, I see him as a man with leadership qualities, integrity and American values. I hope he gains executive experience so he can run in 2016.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Thus far, I see him as a man with leadership qualities, integrity and American values. I hope he gains executive experience so he can run in 2016.

Do these American values include hatred and idiocy?

No he doesn't.

I've heard him "debate" as well. Seems he knows absolutely nothing about the law or the Constitution.

Well that's interesting. Being a successful CEO in several companies and a mathematician in ballistics for the U.S. Navy,plus being a chairman of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and you think he doesn't know economics?
His record is much more impressive that Obama's ever was.

No he doesn't.

Well that's interesting. Being a successful CEO in several companies and a mathematician in ballistics for the U.S. Navy,plus being a chairman of the civilian board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City and you think he doesn't know economics?

No I don't.

I think he knows how to run a business. That's vastly different from Economics. And trying to run the government as a "for profit" business is ludicrous.

Herman Cain makes Sarah Palin look like a rocket scientist.

I am a long time fiscal conservative Republican of the Reagan school.

It's pathetic that my party can only come up with RINOS and "has-been's" as candidates.

And now the want to champion their great "Black Hope".

The intellectually bankrupt and substandard candidate Herman Cain. :doubt:

While I may find your assessment harsh, I suspect you'll vote for whomever get the nod against Obama, correct?

Incorrect

If the Republicans cannot muster up a decent candidate to challenge Obama.

I will vote for Obama.

You are correct!:clap2:

No he doesn't.

No I don't.

I think he knows how to run a business. That's vastly different from Economics. And trying to run the government as a "for profit" business is ludicrous.

Sorry, you have to know economics in order to run any type of company successfully.
You totally ignored that he was a mathematician in the Navy.
And getting our government out of the red and into the black is not a for profit business.

No I don't.

Sorry, you have to know economics in order to run any type of company successfully.
You totally ignored that he was a mathematician in the Navy.
And getting our government out of the red and into the black is not a for profit business.

Successfully running a business and being a mathematician doesn't mean he knows economics. I've know plenty of successful business men and tons of mathematicians that eyes glaze over when you begin to discuss Macroeconomics with them. Businesses do not function like a government..nor should they. Economics on the scale of this country is vastly more complicated then provisioning how much pizza dough you will need or what price per unit should be charged.

Ya...just as of this morning...:lol:

Laughter is good for the soul.

I can be a much more convincing idiot than that little sample!!!

Here's how I see it. For decades we've elected career politicians and each and every one has been a clusterfuck for the country - some more than others. So, I'd go for someone who is not an 'insider', who really will throw some cold water on the assholes in Congress. That's what Obama SAID he would do. I didn't believe him then but I was prepared to give him the chance to prove me wrong. He didn't. He said 'no lobbyists', he has more fucking lobbyists than Bush did. He said no partisan politics, and we have the same old shit we had with Bush - partisan politics. He said he'd clean up DC, and international research says this administration is the least transparent, most corrupt Congress in history. Instead of prioritizing the economy, Obama chose to play politics and focus on healthcare. Bad decision and the US is paying for it. Fuck this, Huggy. You fall for the bullshit again if you want to, but I'm done with it.

I'll vote for whoever prioritizes the economy of this country. If Cain gets the nomination, I will absolutely vote for him.

Two interesting points. Your vantage point, similar to Sarah Palins on Russia, is as a much distantly removed overseas observer or a political hobbyist. Not that you should be stripped of your privilege to vote for being the traitor that you are living in and amongst a pack of Queen worshiping fags. I prefer the "boots on the ground" kinda input for my "sway". Thanks anyway. Your perspective is if nothing entertaining... if not....BITCHY!!!!

You...Pointing out that lobbiests are the major problem with US politics has been late coming but much appreciated.

I am an American, it is my right - not my privilege - to vote. You're just pissed because I'm right and you're wrong.... and, for your information, I've been 'pointing' out the crap about lobbyists since BEFORE Obama got elected. So, not late.... you just don't pay attention. Fool.

Sunnibitch,

You are the voice of Islam......maybe even Al Queda.

Your rejection of IslamoFascism, and the violence of Al Queda is simply TAQIYAH.

Because, in the final analysis, ALL your suggestions are antithetical to America's effective squelching of IslamoFascism and Al Queda.

Your rejection of Herman Cain follows that pattern......even though a significant number of well-meaning American patriots, not having a clue about Herman Cain, may also ignore this great man.

OBAMA had no experience either, he never ran anything.

He ran the Harvard review, has taught, passed the bar, was a lawyer and a senator.

That alone makes him infinitely more qualified then Cain.

Callow Sallow,

"He (Obami Salaami, the "Community Organizer" of the criminal enterprise ACORN) ran the Harvard review, etc........"

But, the results of his Presidency exposed him as a CLUELESS "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER of the criminal enterprise ACORN.

Forum List

Back